-CBBE- Realistic Bodyslide Presets (WIP)

View File

This is my Collection of Body Presets for CBBE and Bodyslide. You are free to use them at your likeing. For more and up to date Bodyslide Preset from me go to https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39809.

Credits: Caliente, ousnius

Please Note that the Outcome shown in the Pictures will may differ by your own F4 Body Setup (Body Meshes, Tatts, asf.).

HF

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- and Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

• 3 weeks later...

Looks really good ! Thank you mate, as everyone I love to see those blessed creatures, but seeing every women in fallout 4 being this blessed tends to be boring at the end, and I could never make a preset "realistic" and beautiful.

Thanks to you, now I "have" one ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 8:45 AM, UltronRulesAll said:

since when is flat chested realistic? my busty ex gf would probably have something to say about the wording of this mod lol.

Well it is not about the size of the Breasts at all and more about the overall body proportions. Every preset build has a connection to a real female body. There are now about 13 different bodytypes i had covered so far, still working on and refineing the allready made builds until i find new inspirations and time to made from scratch new ones. Actually there are no new presets in work as i working around some refineing on some of the allready made presets to fix texture clipping with different bodytexture setups mostly occureing on the Breast area because as good CBBE and Bodyslide are, it has its limits on what you can do with it. I also working on a soundmod overhall for OSex (Skyrim) what keeps me busy. From getting new sound samples to rewrite the sourcecode to match what i was intending to do with this and so fort. Short: Overall it consumes time i have to plan to make progress on both projects.

Anyway when it doesnt match your likeing you are free to just not download it and be good with that.

There are also many other Authors who had made presets who maybe catch your likeing.