Looking for an alternate source of "Tera Gauntlets"

I'm looking for an alternate source of a mod.  To be clear, this is NOT a situation where the creator of this mod is unwilling to distribute this mod.  Long story made short: The author and creator of this mod can no longer retrieve this mod.  I have been in contact with them via paid patreon chat and after a week, they have stated there is no way to get it, but I'm not giving up!  Not yet, anyways...

The source of this mod is here: http://skyrimmodshighlights.blogspot.com/2017/08/tera-gauntlets.html?zx=e0c8a56d18e01cb2  Be warned that the download process from this page requires that you agree to allow notifications from adfly.  The final download page does not recognize the password given on skyrimmodshighlights as required.  The original author and creator of this mod does not have the password either.

The mod is "Tera Gauntlets".

Some pics:

505.png506.png507.png508.png509.png

What I'm looking for is the off chance that perhaps anyone out there has a copy of this mod that they can share.  The mod's creator has given their blessing on allowing me to obtain this mod from another source if possible.

ea15a1033f29c2d442a989189b8e345e.png

Some details about the mod would be great as well.

Thank you for your time.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...