Unfortunately, since adding the latest version of Setbody (and Blockhead), it has stopped functioning; either by natural progression in pregnancy or through the set spell commands.  Console commands have the same result.  I'm a bit puzzled as to why.  Is anyone else having this issue since upgrading to the very *latest* set and the latest Blockhead?

had a little probleme

OBSE: initialize (version = 21.4 010201A0)

Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x04E5 Command:

Error in script 1600236c

An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x04E5 Command:

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0016 Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x003A Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x005F Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0081 Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x00AE Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

Invalid array access - expected numeric index, received string

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x00F8 Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x00F8 Command: Let

Error in script 1600236e

Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x001C Command: Let

Error in script 1600236e

Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x02BA Command: SetFunctionValue

Error in script 1600236e

Error in script 1600236e

Error in script 1600236e

SetFunctionValue statement failed.

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0320 Command: Let

Error in script 1600236d

File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0320 Command: Let

may be i did wrong somewhere !

kingkong you might check load order (SetBody.esp must be loaded first -above- TamagoSetBody.esp)

I had a problem similar to this and checked my load, it turned out that putting an update in moved SetBody down to almost the bottom of my load order.  I hope this helps.

thanks for replying    Wolf470    i have alredy fixed it   and i have forgot to mention       the probleme was not a load order issue

it was just an ini tweak   that turn bad with memory  disturbances

kingkong, what was that ini tweak? I've been trying to squash that same error mmessage for ages!

thanks for replying    Wolf470    i have alredy fixed it   and i have forgot to mention       the probleme was not a load order issue

it was just an ini tweak   that turn bad with memory  disturbances

OK I have to say huh?  Because I wiped my character and restarted and I'm getting something similar.  So if it's a memory disturbance I would like to know where to look.

edit: I might have had it fix itself - I got out into the imperial dungeons and the system may have reset itself - weird.  I will update as needed.

I recently ran a test.  I'm not sure what any of this code means but I checked my .ini file and I have no .ini tweaks except for the NoBorders fix.  I however did run into this code that seems to mean the Tamago SetBody is having a fit.

file: TamangoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x02BA Command: SetFunctionValue
Error in script 4100236e
              file: TamangoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x02BA Command: SetFunctionValue
Error in script 4100236e
SetFunctionValue statement failed.
Error in script 4100236d
Invalid array access - expected numeric index, recieved string
              file: TamangoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0320 Command: Let
Error in script 4100236d
Error in script 4100236d

As I don't need vanilla preg meshes (I use DMRA with custom uniforms)  I only use Tamago for the base preg meshes.  So if you can tell me if I can use the old Tamago SetBody or maybe someone can tell me how to fix this?  :D  Or perhaps just tell me to dump it, I like this system it's great for NPC's but my PC don't use clothes like this.  Or maybe the DMRA is the problem?  Whichever, if this code doesn't interfere with the plugin I'll ignore it.  :P  Just someone tell me what to do.  I can post my load order if it will help.

OK I'm deactivating Tamago SetBody and as I have no other preg meshes esps, I hope this allows me to make a clean save.  Will update soonish.

Edit: 00:38 PST or 12:38 Am PST.  Resetting seems to have worked.... for now.  The problem might be that I have a automatic nude mod (All NPC's nude) running.  The only problem is without that running the global check keeps everyone clothed even during sex.  Something to think about.... maybe I should double check the sex thing I can run LPK orgy..  As I need sleep I will try again tomorrow.

I suspect the automatic nude mod conflicts with Tamago Setbody. You shouldn't need it. The "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell lets you specify how nude you want everyone to be.

That error message has been driving me nuts too. Usually quitting the game and reloading fixes it, but you have to check every time you load the game.

Movomo, if you see this, I've been through the scripts and they look fine. All I can think is that TSR needs a resource (either a function or maybe a specific item of clothing or body part) that isn't present on that particular load. It's not a question of something not being initialized in time, because the error persists throughout a gaming session unless you quit and reload.

I was just poking around the INI for tamago setbody and it refrences a 'Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp'  & 'Maternity Clothes.esp'  I have neither of these - just the Tamago Outlet 1.20 and Tamago SetBody so I will go looking.

I was just poking around the INI for tamago setbody and it refrences a 'Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp'  & 'Maternity Clothes.esp'  I have neither of these - just the Tamago Outlet 1.20 and Tamago SetBody so I will go looking.

I don't think you need those. That reference just helps TSR know what to do if you have them installed. But if they solve the problem, please let me know!

Out of curiosity, what version of TSR are you using? I've got 1.02b, which I think is the most recent.

it seems you have the same probleme as i had but with something else that disturb the script readings

-in oblivion.ini  check also the multithreading    ithread=5    standart is 3  max is 10

-check version  of obse and its plugins (menuq,plugyhud,blockhead etc...)

-check your load order again    if it is with the right order or any esp/esm that need to be updated/removed   or a conflict with others

-sometimes reinstalling everything helps to fix all

OK here's a direct line from the INI.

set a3tsb.state to 110
set a3tsb.body110 to sv_Construct "HPREG3E" ;SetBody Reloaded HGEC Preg 3
set a3tsb.clothes to sv_Construct "Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp:15AB:2A51:2A45:2A33:2A48:2A39:2A3F:2A2D:2A42:1C81:2A30:2A4B:2A4E:2A36:2A3C:ED3:2357:3129:3ED2:3ED5:3ED8:3EDB

:3EDE:3EE1:3EE4:45BA:45BB:4C93:5369:536C:5A42:5A45:611B:611E:67F4:67F7:6ECD:6ED0:7C79:834F:8452:8355:8358"
SetStage a3tsb 10

It would certainly seem to be a specific working code.  I may try a re-install but that would mean re-downloading several gigs of data from the nexus as well as a couple of hundred megs or so from here.  So doable but not right now.

I also ran a test and I think that the system checks for Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp because when I activated it, the error codes stopped.  I hope that was the problem, as I now seem to have a problem with the computer not stripping females for sex except for my player.

I did check iThread it was 3, I checked OBSE that's up to date as is the pluggyhud, my load order is as recommended on the first page of this section (thanks by the way) as that cleared up some occasional problems.

Movomo, if you're monitoring this thread, in a3tsbqMain line 178, the first argument is:

if rCurrentNPC.GetItemCount a4tcWomb < 0

...which GetItemCount will never meet. I think it should be:

if rCurrentNPC.GetItemCount a4tcWomb == 0

It doesn't cause the script error we've been seeing, but you might want to fix it in the next update.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this script error as well, but was able to "make it go away" by deactivating "SetbodyBB.esp". Description of "SetbodyBB.esp" in the options-readme states:

Removes BB Butts from the Setbody Spell Menu
Setbody spell defaults to BB Butts for all female Body styles

Copy SetbodyBB.esp from "All BB Butts Menu Override" to your "Oblivion/Data" folder
Load order: Must be loaded AFTER setbody.esp

And yes, it's beneath "SetBody.esp" in my load order.

Hashes of my "TamagoSetBody.esp" and "SetbodyBB.esp":

"TamagoSetBody.esp":
MD5: 45C139784890F670D0CE34D16AEFBB23
SHA-1: 2FB3C7DD6594D020C25517D3DF16ED02B0D8316C
SHA-512: 0EF4871E4AF5589B805B20623460A89300C5D35C6439700059CAAF1C2F4004F51F8C4FD736E8933CF3899178E3D4B3FE3D3776E90A1B2BD63592A88E9B3B5387

"SetbodyBB.esp":
MD5: 8751E8952D53BCF84295B5363B437CE1
SHA-1: 59E034BCBCDEC26DF6B567BABC6704E5E4197E29
SHA-512: 1FC79EEDF7932E09A056D44C70FCDA6E374E9F2A7D982FACB9FA1DA745796457470DF7FF2F0C6C9DA1AE47FC4A5C26CA26F7DA0B64066B6A388122BA9B9E71F5

Since "SetbodyBB.esp" is more of an optional extra, this isn't a biggy.

Edit: Wrote "ist", but meant "is".

• 3 months later...

Hello, folks.

I'm looking for a few of brave people those willing to test a new version. I finally rewrote this plugin from scratch.

Lots of unnecessary codes were removed and sanitized, and stability improved.

so, anyone? Anyone up for some testin?

TamagoSetBody Reboot

v1.93 beta

TamogoSetBody_Reboot_v193_debug.7z

TamogoSetBody_Reboot_v192_debug.7z

TamogoSetBody_Reboot_v191_debug.7z

TamogoSetBody_Reboot_v190_debug.7z

Change log

v193

- Fixed a bug that previous random mesh choices were disappearing.

- Fixed some logical errors involving body type change.

- Fixed 2 debug messages not working.

v192

- bRestorePrevBody variable is now deprecated.

- Fixed a bug that the force re-equipping is also fired on wrong(not compatible) items.

- Fixed a big bug that mesh paths & random data array are mixed up regardless of their defense type.

v191

- Whether the previous body type is restored or not is now configurable.

- Fixed a bug that NPC data entry is not properly deleted when pregnancy ends due to a minor code error.

- Added a couple more condition checks when queueing force re-equip so it works more safely.

Current State

By now, I'm done testing with all the basic functionalities. That is to say, it's working and functional already. Especially, mseh-swap is as good as all done.

My primary concern is if there is any logic error in the body type change process.

If nothing major is found, I'll comment out all the debug messages.

Differences between this and the previous version

- This should solve most of the CTD issues that were caused when used together with Break Armor.

- Smoother mesh swap than the previous version.

- Memorize body type: Now TamagoSetBody is able to memorize the actor's original body type before she got pregnant.

- No base object dependency. So, prg version equipments are no longer given even if you are not equipped with any prg-compatible item. Instead, their mesh paths are randomly changed.

It automatically searches matching usable mesh path of any arbitrary slot combination, if the prg meshes can be found.

- Now this can handle actors' load order changes by the end-user.

Compatibility Issues

I have given up this annoying backward-compatibility once and for all. So, this is effectively a different plugin from TamagoSetBody Revised. You must make a clean save before installing this.

Note about uninstalling TamagoSetBody Revised

TamagoSetBody's, including the Revised, need some special treatment before uninstalling. Unless you do this, pregnant bodies that were set for the pregnant actors will bloat in the world.

To prevent this from happening, do this:

1. disable TamagoSetBody AND SetBody.

(If you are already using SetBody Blockhead, you can simply type "SetStage BombshellQuest 10" in the console window to reset everybody.)

2. save the game.

3. Now you can re-activate SetBody, and install the new TamagoSetBody.

To uninstall this Rebooted version: there is an option for uninstalling in the included ini file.

Requirements

SetBody Reloaded Blockhead 0.35 or higher, and its prerequisite Blockhead (see my signature)

TamogoClub

OBSE

Conscribe - http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26510

Pregnant meshes (see the OP download section)

- Older builds of SetBody should work as well, but it is not recommended to use them, because you cannot use the "memorize the body" feature, and for some other petty reasons like performance hit.

- You can't see any debug messages if you don't have Conscribe.

Hello, folks.

I'm looking for a few of brave people those willing to test a new version. I finally rewrote this plugin from scratch.

Lots of unnecessary codes are removed and sanitized, and improved stability.

so, anyone? Anyone up for some testin?

Count me in. I'll let you know what happens.

Count me in. I'll let you know what happens.

Cool. Thanks for the enthusiasm.

I remember I said something about reworking this in the future.

Guess it has been a damn long time... Sorry I hadn't been monitoring this thread for a long time.

My waifu just got a fertilized ovum. Woo~ anyway, it's doing fine on NPC's so far. I don't see any error message or malfunction yet.

My waifu just got a fertilized ovum. Woo~ anyway, it's doing fine on NPC's so far. I don't see any error message or malfunction yet.

Same thing here. I've run through several scenarios and everything is working very well. You're right that the mesh swapping is much smoother now.

Thank you so much for doing this!

Had my PC go through using latest blockhead and your setbody35. I saw no problems at all. Good job.

Question: If I wanted to revert to default body after birth (140 and above) instead of having it set, can I make ini adjustments to effect that.

Mem

Edited by mem4ob4

Good to hear that. Thank you people.

Question: If I wanted to revert to default body after birth (140 and above) instead of having it set, can I make ini adjustments to effect that.

Should be easy, and added.

But.. wait! I thought you were talking about not reverting back to the previous body type before pregnancy. But if 150/151 stages are what you were refering to, you can simply set it to an empty string or comment them out.

TamagoSetBody Reboot

v191 beta

a couple of problems fixed (hopefully).

And of course you don't need to clean-save it when upgrading from v190.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-revised/?p=868423