[Search]A mod that automatically equips piercing/accessory once naked

I dont think this is exactly what your looking for but it may work. After a quick talk with your follower whether you start it or they do, they will help with devious devices. In my game I have devices in my inventory that they will use and I have those devices enchanted how I want.  Make sure you have keys on you, restraint, chastity, and piercing tool before the conversation....       playerenchantobject <itemid> <mgef> <mgef>

there is an mcm with the mod,  I honestly have never tested if they will remove items someone else put on you but,,, i think they will and sounds like your gonna us it like i do   :)

I have not just piercings but also cuffs, corset, and collar.....fyi pet collar can be removed with normal restraint key while using the settings in pet collar mcm  if you choose to use "fucktoy" enchantment on piercings you will become a fuck toy but i dont think your inventory etc goes through limits as if you were actually wearing the pet collar itself

last note lol   I have arousal mgef as one of the enchantments on vag piercing to ppl around me get aroused to add um fun to having all that requiped on me   :D

On 5/16/2020 at 5:01 PM, Lestat1627 said:

That you equip them, or is it enough for you not to take them off?

well, it will look weird with clothes if the bodies are compatible with the piercing. was just thinking maybe it exist since we got a mod to wear all weapons haha.. well if there is nothing its fine too. thanks for the reply!

On 5/16/2020 at 4:52 PM, NIkki1564 said:

I dont think this is exactly what your looking for but it may work. After a quick talk with your follower whether you start it or they do, they will help with devious devices. In my game I have devices in my inventory that they will use and I have those devices enchanted how I want.  Make sure you have keys on you, restraint, chastity, and piercing tool before the conversation....       playerenchantobject <itemid> <mgef> <mgef>

there is an mcm with the mod,  I honestly have never tested if they will remove items someone else put on you but,,, i think they will and sounds like your gonna us it like i do   :)

I have not just piercings but also cuffs, corset, and collar.....fyi pet collar can be removed with normal restraint key while using the settings in pet collar mcm  if you choose to use "fucktoy" enchantment on piercings you will become a fuck toy but i dont think your inventory etc goes through limits as if you were actually wearing the pet collar itself

last note lol   I have arousal mgef as one of the enchantments on vag piercing to ppl around me get aroused to add um fun to having all that requiped on me   :D

I will check it out. Thanks!