Any Slave Mod recomendations?

19 minutes ago, saursrt said:

Do you guys have some slavery mod recomendation?

As a matter of fact, I do.

You want:

as the framework for slavery.

In addition, you want:

for the extra functions provided.

Finally, you want:

to make buying and selling slaves easy.

Just in case you are wondering there is no really good and immersive player slavery mod yet. Maria eden mod was approaching this sort of thing but ran into many problems over the last few years and then the author stopped work on it for LE and transferred over to SE. 

What we really have is just a few things for player slavery in skyrim, there is sanguines debauchery which is something I still don't know what it really is and then we have slaverun reloaded which starts out as player slavery but ends up being a pit fighter ring construction game. For some reason we have naked slave racer mods that force the player to run naked across the game world too. We don't really have a super immersive player slavery and npc slavery mod.

I really wish I could make it myself but I don't have the time or the info or the experience to build it. The only mod that can even hold a candle to on older oblivion mod called player slave encounters is maria eden and that is only because the author says they were inspired by that old oblivion mod in the first place. It seems around here most people are not actually interested in making a player slavery mod and also there are many technical limitations in the game which make it hard to do as well. Time will tell about how good maria eden mod for SE turns out but until then we just have to wait and see. I keep going back to oblivion and PSE but there is no in depth story there just the same cycle of slave trader destinations.

I want to play skyrim SE I really do but so much changing is going on even now and I think actorevents mod still doesn't work? There were a few other mods that don't work in SE which big mods from LE require to work too. I wanted to have skyrim LE installed for degeneracy only and skyrim SE installed for normie crap only but if all the degenerate stuff just up and moves to SE then I'm done with normie skyrim I guess.

I have some great ideas for player slavery in skyrim if anyone is interested I can pm or post the ides maybe someone can use them around here.

5 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

older oblivion mod called player slave encounters

Honestly I must have installed that mod wrong because other than the specific scenarios the basic slavery mechanics were worse than SD+ level in terms of player engagement. It was literally just wait and get raped repeatedly until you can escape your bindings and run away.