IGNORED

SKSE gone rogue

So, yesterday i did not have this issue, and today i woke up to it.
Basically, the game launches, but then it goes 1 fps at the bethesda screen with a line of static color in the bottom part of the screen (screen attached).

Now, before rushing to say it's the gpu that is dieing, a few considerations:

1) it literally only happens with skyrim SE, not even fallout 4

2) it only happens if i launch the game via SKSE, otherwise game launches fine and i don't get stuck in the starting screen
3) the only thing i did before this started to happen was installing and later removing this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15946/

Image.jpg

A little update: removing ENB seems to make the artifact go away, but the game still gets 1 fps at bethesda screen.

Confirmed: the game launches with no fuss at all without SKSE, only skse messes things up.

sub question when you uninstalled the over 60 fps fix mod did you go in and change the ini settings that it changes? 

Q: What exactly does this mod change?
A: This mod changes three settings:

[HAVOK]
fMaxTime=0.0111

[Display]
bLockFramerate=0
iVSyncPresentInterval=0

Ok, i am starting to sort this out: it has something to do with ENB, although i have no idea why or how.
After removing completely ENB and the preset i was using, the horrible line of color disappeared. However, i am now getting a full black screen when launching the game; the main menu only appears for a second when i alt tab, but if i reopen the game window the screen is black again. Gonna try reinstall enb, latest binaries, without preset.

Even with plain ENB, the original error occurs. At least i have found out the culprit, now i just need to figure out why and how to fix it.