(Guide) Flower Girls and Animated Prostitution WORKING on Switch WITH Animations!

Thanks to this guide by Jarl Robot **--ALL credit goes there--** FNIS animations in Flower Girls (and possibly other FNIS-animation mods) are now WORKING!
There are a few ambiguities in that video however so I thought I would offer my my comprehensive guide to converting FG so that animations will play. Most of the steps are based entirely on Jarl Robot's guide with a couple of additional steps (added creature skeletons so they don't 'FNIS-freeze') and edits (create separate mods in MO2 for overridden files rather than copying and replacing). All credit goes to JR and his Youtube guide.
Ā 
WHAT YOU NEED:
Ā 
PART A. MOD ORGANIZER 2
  1. Open Mod Organizer 2 and create a new Skyrim Special Edition profile. If you already have a profile for Skyrim SE that you use for play, I stronglyĀ recommend creating a new profile for NX modding with a Skyrim SE install that does NOT already have FNIS or other mods installed. This Skyrim directory does NOT have to be in steamapps\common or other official directory since you are not going to be actually playing Skyrim on your PC with this.
  2. Install FNIS for Oldrim.
  3. Install FNIS SE making sure that is higher in load order number than (i.e., overrides)Ā FNIS for Oldrim.
  4. Right click the FNIS SE mod and select Open in Explorer. Delete everything in the folder EXCEPT FNIS.esp and meta.ini. (Note that Jarl Robot's video has you drag and replace the FNIS.esp into the FNIS Oldrim mod folder. That also works but the separate mod approach I think is cleaner but you get the same result either way.)
  5. You can confirm you did the last step correctly if, after you refresh MO2, there is a little lightning + sign icon in a column for the FNIS SE modĀ and when you double click it you see that the only file being overridden is FNIS.esp.
  6. Open the FNIS Oldrim mod folder in Explorer again. Navigate to the tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders. Right click on the "FNIS for Modders.exe" file and select Properties. Under the "Compatibility" tab, select the option "Run As Administrator." Do this again in tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users,Ā "FNIS for Users.exe" --> This is VERY important as FNIS will not operate correctly otherwise.
  7. Install FlowerGirls for SE.
  8. Click on the Archives tab in MO2 on the right hand site. Right click on the line for FlowerGirls and click "Extract..." and choose the FlowerGirls mod folder in MO2 (it's usually under C:\Users\[YOUR_USER_NAME]\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\[YOUR_SKYRIM_NX_PROFILE]\mods\. Delete the .bsa files afterwards (important).
  9. (Optional) Install Flower Girls Amorous Adventures Add-on. Extract and delete the .bsa files same as above.Ā You will need a Switch converted USSEP on your Switch for this mod to work.
  10. Install XP 32 Maximum Special Skeleton Extended.
  11. Install XP 32 Maximum Skeleton Extended for Oldrim. Make sure this mod is BELOW (i.e., overrides) XP32 for SE.
  12. Right click on the XP32 for Oldrim mod and click Open in Explorer. On the top folder level, delete everything except the folder "meshes." Open meshes. Delete everything except the folder "actors."
  13. Open actors. Delete everything except the folder "character."
  14. Open character. delete everything except the folders "_1stperson", "character assets", and "character assets female."
  15. Open _1stperson. Delete everything except "skeleton.nif."
  16. Go back and open character assets. Delete everything again except "skeleton.hkx."
  17. Go back and open "character assets female." Delete everything except "skeleton_female.hkx."
  18. If you did the last few steps correctly, if you double click that "lightning +" icon in MO2 for XP32 Oldrim, you will see that it is overriding every "skeleton.hkx" and one "skeleton.nif"Ā file in XPMSE. This is what you want.
  19. (Recommended) Install Schlongs of Skyrim Light SE or Tempered Skins Males SE, SOS Version. (This gives you nude, anatomically correct male bodies for animations, otherwise they will appear in vanilla Skyrim underwear and their.... 'member' won't rise to the occasion. You don't have to do this for female nude bodies as you will install a separate pre-converted Switch mod for this. You could alternatively convert CBBE or another female body for Switch in a similar way if you wanted to but I haven't attempted this.)
  20. Extract and delete the BSAsĀ same as above.
  21. Install Schlongs of Skyrim for Oldrim. Make sure it is overriding (lower in the priority list) SOS/TempSkins SE.
  22. Extract and delete the BSAs same as above.
  23. Open Schlongs Oldrim in Explorer. Delete everything except "meshes." Open meshes. Delete everything except "auxbones." Open auxbones. Delete everything except "SOS." Open SOS. Delete everything except "Behaviors" and "Character Assets." Open Behaviors. Delete everything except the files ending with ...Behavior.hkx files (SOSFemaleBehavior.hkx, etc.). Go back and open Character Assets. Delete everything except SOSSkeleton.hkx.Ā Idiot check yourself by refreshing MO2 and double-clicking the lighting + icon on the SOS Oldrim mod and making sure the only files it is overriding in SOS SE or Tempered Skins SOS are the hkx files above.
  24. Add the "FNIS for Modders.exe" and "FNIS for Users.exe" executables to your Mod Organizer 2 executable list (see instructions for this here.)
  25. Run FNIS for Modders from the MO2 executables menu. Click "Generate Behavior File" and navigate to meshes\actors\character\animations\FlowerGirlsSEĀ and select "FNIS_FlowerGirlsSE_List.txt."
  26. (Optional)Ā Install Animated Prostitution SE. Extract and delete .bsa files same as above.
  27. (Optional)Ā Run FNIS for Modders from the MO2 executables menu. Click "Generate Behavior File" and navigate to meshes\character assets\character\APSexIdles and select the file "FNIS_APSexIdles_List.txt."
  28. Run FNIS for Users from the menu. Check the top two boxes ("Gender Specific Animations", "Skeleton Arm Fix") and NO OTHERS. Click "Update FNIS Behavior" and let FNIS do its thing.
  29. Refresh MO2; you will notice a red "Override" line has appeared below your installed mods. Right click this and select "Create Mod" and give it a name like "FNIS OUT". (Note again that Jarl Robot's video has you drag the contents of the override folder onto the FNIS Oldrim mod. This also works fine but as before I prefer the layered approach, up to you.)
  30. Open File Explorer and create a folder for the outputted mod (e.g., "FlowerGirls"). In MO2, run "Explore Virtual Folder" from executable list.
  31. In the MO2 virtual folder, select everything EXCEPT the original Skyrim ESM, ESP, and BSA files (e.g., Skyrim.esm, Hearthfires.esp, etc.). You can probably also skip the "Shader Cache" and "source" and "video" folders also (unless you added anotherĀ mod that includes videos).Ā Copy these files into a new FlowerGirls mod folder somewhere OUTSIDE the Skyrim and MO2 directories (e.g., Downloads\FG or something).
Ā 
PART B: CONVERTING FOR SWITCH
  1. Extract the Skyrim NX Toolkit zip somewhere you can find it (NOT a Skyrim or MO2 install folder).
  2. Find and copy HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe from the Skyrim SE Creation Club into the Skyrim NX Toolkit\Utilities subfolder.
  3. Move the FlowerGirls mod folder you extracted the mod files to above into the Toolkit folder (where all of the other Toolkit files are).
  4. Open a Command Prompt inside the Toolkit folder (or navigate there).
  5. IMPORTANT: Make sure you are connected to the Internet if it's your first time running the Toolkit. If it's your first run, the Toolkit will need to download some conversion tools. This is very important or the conversion will not be complete.
  6. In the Command Prompt, type "convert_mod YOUR_FG_MOD_FOLDER" (e.g., "convert_mod FlowerGirls").
  7. NX Toolkit will then process and package the mod for switch. It will take a while, possibly hours depending on your system. When it's done you will have a separate "_Converted" folder containing the mod with all assets packed in BSAs with the proper naming convention for Switch.
Ā 
PART C: Transferring to Switch
Once you are done with all of the above you can transfer this and any other pre-converted mods you want to your Switch. You can either follow the Skyrim NX Toolkit guide which uses an ingeniousĀ IPS patch to remove the 10 plugin limit or use NX Mod Helper to package your mods and auto-generate your INIs. The former is essential if you are going to use many mods; the latter is more convenient and user friendly if you are only going to use up to 10 mods (i.e., 10 esp + esm files). [The author of Mod Helper has hidden it on Nexus but you can still find it with some Google-fu]. Follow the instructions for your chosen method to create and copy the mods and INI files (and Plugins file if using the Toolkit)Ā to your Switch.
Ā 
NOTE: Both the Toolkit and Mod Helper generate folder structures for Atmosphere, the arguably most popular Switch custom firmware (CFW). YouĀ CANĀ use other firmwares such as SXOS (which is what I use) so long as they have LayeredFS and exeFS patch support. For SXOS, instead of Atmosphere\contentsĀ you will use sxos\titles. From my testing on SXOS, everything works the same without issue. You may be able to use Hekate or another CFW of your choice but read the documentation to make it supports the necessary functionality.
Ā 
ENJOY!
Ā 
--NOTES--
  • Only FG and AP or other mods that do NOT require SKSE or MCM will run on the Switch. There is no SKSE/64 support at all since this is limited to the PC. That means Sexlab and any mods relying on this will not work, same with OSex.
  • Since MCM doesn't work, you may not be able to fully configure FG and other mods (but in practice this didn't really limit anything for me).
  • Using lots of mods will slow down your Switch considerably and make load times last up to several minutes. This is I think a hardware limitation of the Switch. You can overclock your switch using the homebrew appĀ sys-clkĀ to improve things a bit.
Ā 
**NOTE: IF THE AUTHORS OF FLOWER GIRLS, AP, FNIS, SOS/TempSkins, AND XP32 GIVE ME PERMISSION, I will gladly upload the converted FlowerGirls mod package for easier installation.**Ā (Among many other mods, I also converted Sextreme loading screens for the Switch including updating the NIF files to eliminate black textures. If I get permission I can upload this as well).

Hey, nice guide, but also really complicated. there is a possibility to share your converted FlowerGirls mod package, with all Flower Girls SE, Amorous Adventures SE FGĀ SE Add-on Version, Flower Girls Adventures SEĀ Animated Prostitution SE, in a private message?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 4:41 AM, nelatesong said:

Hey, nice guide, but also really complicated. there is a possibility to share your converted FlowerGirls mod package, with all Flower Girls SE, Amorous Adventures SE FGĀ SE Add-on Version, Flower Girls Adventures SEĀ Animated Prostitution SE, in a private message?

Did you ever get it? im willing to pay for it via paypal if someone decides to do it seriously.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, nelatesong said:

Could i request it too?

Ā 

Also weird that noone has mentioned Sexlab Light SE yet.

Ā 

As it does not use any script extender.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:16 AM, rallyelgen said:

Could i request it too?

Ā 

Also weird that noone has mentioned Sexlab Light SE yet.

Ā 

As it does not use any script extender.

OMG, you are a GENIUS!!!! I just converted SL Light for Switch and it WORKS!!!! (Had to do a bunch of tweaking, rebuild a ton of behavior files FNIS Modders, remove all Anubs animations (FNIS kept failing to process the behaviors for some reason), replace the 3J animations with the Oldrim versions but it works! Bloody hell!)

Ā 

Since the author has released SL Light to the public I will post the conversion in a new thread soon with instructions. Thank you for the suggestion!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, nelatesong said:

I I know many people asked, but can i ask for the sameĀ ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...