[Request] Borderlands 3 nude & character swap mods

https://store.steampowered.com/app/397540/Borderlands_3/

I'm a little surprised that 6 months in and there aren't any nude mods or texture swaps for this yet. Any info on this? Is it doable? Anyone working on this?

I would love to see nude mods for Amara, Moze, Moxxi, Lilith, Maya, Tina, tanis, Gaige, Lady Aurelia and the Calypos girl.

If possible could someone also make (nude and non nude) model swaps, maybe so that regardless of what character you play as, you can swap the model for one of the others or maybe even an NPC like Moxie?

• 5 months later...

Don't get your hopes up too much, UE4 keeps resisting boobification so far. Someone needs to figure out how to enable alpha in UE4 material (in game!!! lol) that doesn't have "opacity mask" or mess with the shader to hide parts of the mesh that's obscuring the boobs.

moxxie.jpg.3d41debc732981afb029c0ae931e0942.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 12:48 AM, nooblet123 said:

Don't get your hopes up too much, UE4 keeps resisting boobification so far. Someone needs to figure out how to enable alpha in UE4 material (in game!!! lol) that doesn't have "opacity mask" or mess with the shader to hide parts of the mesh that's obscuring the boobs.

moxxie.jpg.3d41debc732981afb029c0ae931e0942.jpg

Did you make that mod? If you didn't, do you know the progress of it? I imagine not many adult mods will be in the game until Gearbox is finished adding content and updates, but nude mods for all the women eventually would be nice.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:36 PM, Doujinator said:

Did you make that mod? If you didn't, do you know the progress of it? I imagine not many adult mods will be in the game until Gearbox is finished adding content and updates, but nude mods for all the women eventually would be nice.

The boobs are already there, but censored so I drew some nipples, but they are beneath the dress. Well I tried a bunch of different ways to add transparency to textures to make the dress partially transparent and failed. For example Moxxi has 2 meshes or more - top (head, arms, boobs) and bottom (dress and legs). When 3dmigoto dumps the dress mesh it also dumps a lot of stuff like UVs and extra stuff. That stuff is not being recognized by <<the plugin>> that's used to import 3dmigoto dump to blender where you could've deleted parts of the dress. But the mesh is there and I've imported the points into some 3d viewer to confirm it. In theory if you move some points (even by editing them by hand in notepad) from the top of the dress into the center of the body to hide them instead of deleting them you'll see boobs and it won't affect/break animations.