Firstly, thanks for MoreCreatures. Looks handy, and I appreciate some of the added variety.

About your ENB - its lovely. Which ENB are you using, if I may ask?

Plus, your character is gorgeous. Would you ever consider sharing her as a preset? (Fully understand why you wouldn't though - presets can be rather personal!) Or by any chance, is she an already released preset somewhere?

Hope you don't mind that much of this post is all about your screenshots rather than the mod itself! But can't help it when they're are so pretty.

4 hours ago, chipstick said:

About your ENB - its lovely. Which ENB are you using, if I may ask?

It's Caffeine ENB. Additionally to get this cel-shaded look you gotta go into your enbseries.ini and look for EnablePrepass under [EFFECTS]. Set it to true. But please read the instructions on the mod page carefully. 

5 hours ago, chipstick said:

Plus, your character is gorgeous. Would you ever consider sharing her as a preset? (Fully understand why you wouldn't though - presets can be rather personal!) Or by any chance, is she an already released preset somewhere?

Here you go. I'm not sure if yours will look exactly like mine. I know that I've installed Botox for Skyrim for the perfect head mesh, Freckle Mania 2 for the...well...Freckles duh, Community Overlays 1-3 and KS Hairdos. I'm not sure if I installed anything else apart from those that make her look like that... I mod my skyrim regularly and I still haven't done a clean install since 2016. Not to mention that I stopped documenting my installation order a while ago I might have forgotten something. Sorry in advance.

I still don't know why I hesitated a bit with giving away my preset. It doesn't harm anybody and I spent like what...a maximum of an hour creating her. 

6 hours ago, chipstick said:

Hope you don't mind that much of this post is all about your screenshots rather than the mod itself! But can't help it when they're are so pretty.

Don't worry. I didn't expect anything else when I decided to upload that many screenshots. I love doing them as you can see from the amount I uploaded. It was hard for me to decide which screenshots to upload. I have so many to choose from ? I'm also the kinda person that NEEDS to see pictures of a mod before downloading. Even if it is just a pic of a MCM.

Cani Preset.rar

Great mod! I approve and replace SMC with your mod.
Wishes:
1 watchdogs - the same armored husky that in the SMC near to the guards, but in smaller quantities.
2 deer - for example, in Riften behind the palace
3 Atronachs - Winterhold College
4 skeletons guards - for example, the Dunstar Museum and the mage's house in Morphal

Wolves everywhere! ?

At first I panicked and started attacking those.

Lucky for me they are rather friendly and my PC doesn't do much damage on low lvls ?

On 5/7/2020 at 1:48 AM, Snoipeh said:

It's Caffeine ENB. Additionally to get this cel-shaded look you gotta go into your enbseries.ini and look for EnablePrepass under [EFFECTS]. Set it to true. But please read the instructions on the mod page carefully. 

Here you go. I'm not sure if yours will look exactly like mine. I know that I've installed Botox for Skyrim for the perfect head mesh, Freckle Mania 2 for the...well...Freckles duh, Community Overlays 1-3 and KS Hairdos. I'm not sure if I installed anything else apart from those that make her look like that... I mod my skyrim regularly and I still haven't done a clean install since 2016. Not to mention that I stopped documenting my installation order a while ago I might have forgotten something. Sorry in advance.

I still don't know why I hesitated a bit with giving away my preset. It doesn't harm anybody and I spent like what...a maximum of an hour creating her. 

Don't worry. I didn't expect anything else when I decided to upload that many screenshots. I love doing them as you can see from the amount I uploaded. It was hard for me to decide which screenshots to upload. I have so many to choose from ? I'm also the kinda person that NEEDS to see pictures of a mod before downloading. Even if it is just a pic of a MCM.

Cani Preset.rar 5.95 kB · 3 downloads

Sweet! I'll give the preset a go later on; experience has told me its always a bit laborious to get it working right. Will probably try caffeine enb this weekend. Thanks, its very good of you to share all that info and preset, in addition to the mod itself :D

30 minutes ago, Mr.Gentle said:

Thank you for the update ?. Do you plan on placing some on solstheim?

No problem. It was about time that I gave back to the community for once :) 

Yeah, my next update will focus on Solstheim

16 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

how about foxes and deer?

I ran into problems placing foxes at the beginning of my project so I just postponed that idea. I'll definitely get back to it because I too wanna see some cute pet foxes. I'll also try to find some suitable locations where I can place a few "tamed" deers.

So far this has been great. I did tweek the two wolves by Lakeview Manor to be Werewolves for my game. One thing that might be a minor concern is having the dog right by the front gate in Whiterun. There are several mods and vanilla events that happen at that location. It might prove to be problematic.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

not needed, it's just a esp so it will work as is.

the people on nexus are full of shit, "form 43" works 100% fine in SSE.

Probably should have looked to see if there were any scripts, just sorta assumed XD

thx for the mod!

10 minutes ago, Skyrim4DERS said:

Probably should have looked to see if there were any scripts, just sorta assumed XD

even most scripts will work as they are, it's meshes/nif, (some) textures, behavior.hkx and dll files you need to worry about.

Ran into an issue in Windhelm with the Ice Wolf placed just to the right of main gate. Version 1.1 & 1.2 have same issue. Removed your mod and reloaded same save game. Ran to same spot in Windhelm the gate to Windhelm Docks and it appears normal. The gate does work normally, just have approach it from the front. The other side of the gate is normal, but that a different cell. Came running up from the Grey quarter and fell 40ft to loose 50% health. PC was able to fast travel to home.

20200508234911_1.jpg

20200508234959_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Ran into an issue in Windhelm with the Ice Wolf placed just to the right of main gate. Version 1.1 & 1.2 have same issue. Removed your mod and reloaded same save game. Ran to same spot in Windhelm the gate to Windhelm Docks and it appears normal. The gate does work normally, just have approach it from the front. The other side of the gate is normal, but that a different cell. Came running up from the Grey quarter and fell 40ft to loose 50% health. PC was able to fast travel to home.

20200508234911_1.jpg

20200508234959_1.jpg

Hmm... That is obviously a huge flaw. I didn't edit anything in that area so I didn't even bother to check that specific region ingame so thanks for showing it to me.

I also checked by disabling my mod. Lo and behold, it actually looks normal without my mod loaded. It really seems to be bound to my mod.

Then again, I opened Creation Kit and the walls are missing there as well - even without my mod loaded. I'm honestly not sure how to fix it but I'll try to find a solution. I still hope that a more experienced modder knows what's going on here.

i'll take a look.

edit: yea you messed some things up, and also have many "Identical to Master" records in your esp

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 831, Removed Records: 114, Elapsed Time: 00:00

you need to be much more careful when clicking your mouse on the editor screen.

i'm now looking for other "dirty edits"

1 hour ago, Snoipeh said:

Hmm... That is obviously a huge flaw. I didn't edit anything in that area so I didn't even bother to check that specific region ingame so thanks for showing it to me.

I also checked by disabling my mod. Lo and behold, it actually looks normal without my mod loaded. It really seems to be bound to my mod.

Then again, I opened Creation Kit and the walls are missing there as well - even without my mod loaded. I'm honestly not sure how to fix it but I'll try to find a solution. I still hope that a more experienced modder knows what's going on here.

Although I’m not a moder, I can say - the record *WindhelmOrigin [CELL:0003837E] (in WindhelmWorld "Windhelm" [WRLD:0001691D] at 33,9)* with the flag * deleted * just removes this gate. In general, look at the mod in a tesdit for extra records.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

fixed a bunch of things and also added in some of uslep's fixes (because the esp was undoing some of them)

edit: as a comparison the esp only has "693 Records" now.

Thank you so much for fixing it so fast :)

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'll take a look.

edit: yea you messed some things up, and also have many "Identical to Master" records in your esp

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 831, Removed Records: 114, Elapsed Time: 00:00

you need to be much more careful when clicking your mouse on the editor screen.

i'm now looking for other "dirty edits"

I'll definitely try to be more careful

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

even most scripts will work as they are, it's meshes/nif, (some) textures, behavior.hkx and dll files you need to worry about.

Can confirm it works in SSE, and yea i heard that animations need to be converted.