Does anyone have the FO4 original Josie Body Preset mod with the tattoos?

I downloaded the original Josie Preset with the tattoos but left modding for a while. Then I got a new better PC with a new hard drive and I had the original hard drive nuked and used it for extra storage. I started all over again but the Author deleted the original mod page. The Author posted an updated version on a different page but without the tattoos. I thought the tattoos looked great and unique but the Author said it was unfinished and is reworking drawing of the tattoos but its be 4 years since the Author took it out. I know there are other tattoo mods out there but none of them compare to the one to Josie mod in the screenshots, in my opinion.

Did some more digging for the tattoos and think it might be in the Josie Body CBBE bodysilde mod's earlier files instead not sure though.

So is anyone who still have the original Josie Preset mod with the tattoos willing to share? I will very much appreciate it.

15734-1-1467144860.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 4:05 AM, michaelun said:

do you still remember the name of the tatoo? i still have some of the tattoos i dowloaded back from 2018 but not sure wich one you looking for

No I don't remember the name of the tattoos but I'll try them all if I have to. If you could share them I would be very grateful. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...