Jump to content
IGNORED

[mod][1.3] Dyspareunia - wear & tear for RJW (updated 2022-06-16)


Recommended Posts

Dyspareunia

Dyspareunia (noun) – difficult or painful sexual intercourse

 

This mod introduces a wear & tear system to RimJobWorld.

 

Download

 

Features

 

  • Penetrating sex may damage pawns' "tender parts", causing abrasions and/or ruptures
  • Amount of damage depends on the relative size of the organ, participants' traits, wetness and whether the sex is consensual
  • Vaginas and anuses stretch from being penetrated by bigger penises
  • However, they also gradually contract over time until they reach 50% ("average") size
  • Tight penetrations give both partners positive thoughts (except to the penetrated rape victim)
  • Childbirth also stretches and can easily rupture vaginas
  • Values tweakable in the settings
  • Supports RJW-Ex anal plugs and fuck machines

 

Requirements
 

  • RimWorld 1.3
  • Harmony
  • RimJobWorld 4.8

 

Notes

 

  • Only penetrations of vagina or anus are taken into account
  • There is a degree of randomness in dealing damage, so no two intercourses are the same
  • See change log, plans, source code and issues here
Edited by NuttySquabble
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, epitaph78 said:

Looking forward for this mod.

 

Is or will it be compatible with RimNudeWorld ? so when vag/anus is streched it will change the Genital size and got displayed by RimNudeWorld or does it just add a aditional buff/label ?

I haven't tested it, but if RNW just takes RJW's hediff values and selects appropriate icons, it should work seamlessly. Dyspareunia changes these values.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, NuttySquabble said:

I haven't tested it, but if RNW just takes RJW's hediff values and selects appropriate icons, it should work seamlessly. Dyspareunia changes these values.

I did test the mod and worked great and like u say.

 

Some features that would be nice..

To be able to set the contraction rate and the base size for Vag and Anus to shrink to.

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, epitaph78 said:

I did test the mod and worked great and like u say.

 

Some features that would be nice..

To be able to set the contraction rate and the base size for Vag and Anus to shrink to.

 

Good to know it causes no issues with RimNudeWorld, just as I expected.

 

I plan to add mod options where you can tweak pretty much anything.

Link to comment

Nice return of the mechanics from Licentia Labs, only got a few complaints thus far, but it all seems to work perfectly fine.

"Tight penetrations", as you've labelled them, don't need to always cause a rupture. Abrasion is more understandable, but ruptures are a bit too frequent and too "big" at times. This pops up more often than you'd imagine...

image.png.5064cf1901ba3baa52f2673771af6cbf.png

Link to comment
56 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Nice return of the mechanics from Licentia Labs, only got a few complaints thus far, but it all seems to work perfectly fine.

"Tight penetrations", as you've labelled them, don't need to always cause a rupture. Abrasion is more understandable, but ruptures are a bit too frequent and too "big" at times. This pops up more often than you'd imagine...

image.png.5064cf1901ba3baa52f2673771af6cbf.png

"Tight penetrations" may happen without ruptures. The rules for ruptures vs abrasion are like this as of now:

  1. Two kinds of damage are calculated: rubbing damage and stretch damage.
  2. Base rubbing damage is 0.3, but increases by 50% for "tight penetrations" (i.e. the penis is 1.25x size of the "orifice").
  3. Stretch damage depends on the relative sizes of the organs, and can range from 0 to very high (e.g. an elephant with an "average" penis causes 5 base points of damage to an "average" human anus).
  4. Rape increases both kinds of damage by 50% (only if the victim is the one being penetrated, naturally).
  5. Traits can also affect damage, especially rubbing one.
  6. The two damages are then multiplied by random values 0.75 to 1.25.
  7. The bigger of the two resulting damage values determines what type of hediff is applies: if rubbing damage > stretch damage, it will be "Abrasion", otherwise it will be "Rupture".
  8. The amount of damage is the sum of rubbing damage + stretch damage.
  9. If the final amount of damage is less than 0.5, no damage is applied at all.

Balancing of all these values is still far from perfect, so thank you for the feedback. But in general, serious ruptures should only happen for penetrations by significantly bigger creatures.

 

I'll need to think how to deal with "destruction" of anus or vagina. I guess these should be very rare, but instead, some serious debuffs will be added for high damage to them.

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, id89123 said:

May be it worth to split size-related thoughts for vaginal and anal sex just for immersion, for slightly different mood effects and fetishes like painal?

I don't want to spam the thoughts list with relatively minor buffs, plus it will have some side effects (e.g. "tight" vaginal and anal penetrations will have more effect than two similar ones due to the ways RimWorld groups similar thoughts). What I plan to do is perhaps add more differentiation based on the level of "tightness". So you'll usually have more buff for anal than for vaginal, because of the former being smaller, but also more (risk of) damage.

 

For fetishes like painal, I can add some special mechanics in the future, but it's not the priority right now.

Link to comment

here's my 2 cents after using this mod for a few days, the primary sex is happening from a married couple so ill use that as a reference. lady is average, dude is small so there shouldn't be any "tightness" at all since hes smaller, yet after almost every sex act at night she runs down to the hospital and wastes a med-kit for the .1 damage that it causes. I didn't even notice this was happening for a while until almost all my med-kits were gone, and the only way to prevent that would be to make it so my colonists wouldn't use med-kits on bleeding injuries, which is a horrible idea.

 

so maybe make it so consensual sex with a correct sized partner doesn't damage them? seems like it would make sense not to send your wife to the hospital on a daily basis from tiny dick damage.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bashis said:

here's my 2 cents after using this mod for a few days, the primary sex is happening from a married couple so ill use that as a reference. lady is average, dude is small so there shouldn't be any "tightness" at all since hes smaller, yet after almost every sex act at night she runs down to the hospital and wastes a med-kit for the .1 damage that it causes. I didn't even notice this was happening for a while until almost all my med-kits were gone, and the only way to prevent that would be to make it so my colonists wouldn't use med-kits on bleeding injuries, which is a horrible idea.

 

so maybe make it so consensual sex with a correct sized partner doesn't damage them? seems like it would make sense not to send your wife to the hospital on a daily basis from tiny dick damage.

Thanks for the feedback. 0.1 damage shouldn't be applied at all; it skips anything that is less than 0.5. But it's also quite little, so I may raise that threshold in the future.

 

For consensual vaginal sex where the penis is smaller than the vagina, the damage should usually be under 0.5 (there is a degree of randomness there). However, if your pawns have certain traits, it can change the calculations. In any case, you shouldn't be getting any ruptures, which cause bleeding. If it's not the case, I'd like to look at your log file. I've uploaded the new version 0.2.1, which logs more important data for me to debug.

 

What I do in my games, I set in the Pharmacist minor injuries to doctor care only, so they don't waste any medicine on those. So far so good, but like I said proper balancing is yet to be done.

Link to comment
On 5/4/2020 at 12:50 AM, red3dred said:

"Tight penetrations", as you've labelled them, don't need to always cause a rupture. Abrasion is more understandable, but ruptures are a bit too frequent and too "big" at times. This pops up more often than you'd imagine...

image.png.5064cf1901ba3baa52f2673771af6cbf.png

This followed by your sig picture gave me a good laugh!

Link to comment

So this mod introduces a couple of ossues:

 

#1: As already stated the nephilim movement speed is too low, they die like flies on the map, which can hurt relations, preventing the player from ever reaching alliance status, unless you invest heavily in presents.

 

#2: The recipes for serums require neutroamine, a very rare substance, early through mid- game almost impossible to acquire. Some of my colonists had issues with mobility due to gaping modifier, huge breasts, pregnancy and combine that with vanilla modifiers, you may end up with pawns that are essentially dead weight.

 

I would therefor strongly suggest to change the modifiers, and increase the availability of neutroamine early on, or maybe create temporary recipes to remedy such issues until you can acquire the tech and substances to make the permanent drugs.

Link to comment
21 hours ago, mikovic76 said:

So this mod introduces a couple of ossues:

 

#1: As already stated the nephilim movement speed is too low, they die like flies on the map, which can hurt relations, preventing the player from ever reaching alliance status, unless you invest heavily in presents.

 

#2: The recipes for serums require neutroamine, a very rare substance, early through mid- game almost impossible to acquire. Some of my colonists had issues with mobility due to gaping modifier, huge breasts, pregnancy and combine that with vanilla modifiers, you may end up with pawns that are essentially dead weight.

 

I would therefor strongly suggest to change the modifiers, and increase the availability of neutroamine early on, or maybe create temporary recipes to remedy such issues until you can acquire the tech and substances to make the permanent drugs.

I think you are confusing my mod with something else. I don't do anything about nephilim (TBH, I don't even know what it is) or any serums. As of current version, the mod has zero effect on movement speed and zero recipes.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, NuttySquabble said:

I think you are confusing my mod with something else. I don't do anything about nephilim (TBH, I don't even know what it is) or any serums. As of current version, the mos has zero effect on movement speed and zero recipes.

My bad then, must be some overlapping functionality.

Link to comment

I found a bug with this mod.

 

When vaginal or anal sex occurs, it does not count as far as Rimjob world is concerned. No sex or recreation fulfillment or even an increase in the number sex counts in the pawn's bio! Also, there is distinct lack of ejaculation for vaginal and anal sex acts when Dyspareunia .03 is installed.

 

Oral, handjobs, breast jobs however are functioning as normal.

 

I'm using RJW 4.1.5a

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Captain Action said:

I found a bug with this mod.

 

When vaginal or anal sex occurs, it does not count as far as Rimjob world is concerned. No sex or recreation fulfillment or even an increase in the number sex counts in the pawn's bio! Also, there is distinct lack of ejaculation for vaginal and anal sex acts when Dyspareunia .03 is installed.

 

Oral, handjobs, breast jobs however are functioning as normal.

 

I'm using RJW 4.1.5a

Can you share your log?

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Captain Action said:

yes, but after thinking about things overnight. I think the problem is probably with me. What version of RJW is meant to work with? Also, I'm a version or two behind the latest Rimworld release.

In general, everything is compiled with the latest versions of RimWorld and RJW. It may or may not be compatible with older ones.

Link to comment
  • NuttySquabble changed the title to [mod][1.3] Dyspareunia - wear & tear for RJW (updated 2022-06-16)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...