I can't get AAF prostitution to work correctly, the hookers end up taking up to 60 seconds to start any animation with a john, and 9/10 they teleport away from beds or get stuck walking into walls. RSE Brothels is broken beyond repair and no longer works. Just Business prostitutes need to be slaves first, and also try to hook up with everyone in the settlement because there is no filter, and also have a hard time finding a bed.

Are there no other Brothel mods?

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2020 at 12:57 AM, Origamiboy said:

I can't get AAF prostitution to work correctly, the hookers end up taking up to 60 seconds to start any animation with a john, and 9/10 they teleport away from beds or get stuck walking into walls. RSE Brothels is broken beyond repair and no longer works. Just Business prostitutes need to be slaves first, and also try to hook up with everyone in the settlement because there is no filter, and also have a hard time finding a bed.

Are there no other Brothel mods?

Had the same experience with both, with the difference that it took up to 2 minutes until action comes up. This after i cleansed the whole game, purged all unmanaged files, installed all mods from scratch. I run under 30 mods, what's not the mass to justify such slowness. For me FO4 seems not to be a good base like skyrim to program and run brothels. At the moment i only use AAF-SEU, what includes better with it's hotkeys.

• 5 weeks later...