I'm looking for some good self sucking animations for male sims. I know Lupobianco has one anim in their pack, but I'd like more than just the standing self suck animation. There was one in Sims 3 where your sim would suck himself off in a bed, and I really liked that one but can't find anything similar for Sims 4.

I saw a screenshot like what I'm looking for here, but don't know what that animation pack is. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

6 hours ago, JayFoxie said:

I'm looking for some good self sucking animations for male sims. I know Lupobianco has one anim in their pack, but I'd like more than just the standing self suck animation. There was one in Sims 3 where your sim would suck himself off in a bed, and I really liked that one but can't find anything similar for Sims 4.

I saw a screenshot like what I'm looking for here, but don't know what that animation pack is. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

That's one I did while ago ? the link is below! 

Its actually for female self licking and made with neko (cat) girls in mind ?

On 4/26/2020 at 7:16 AM, R-Lo said:

That's one I did while ago ? the link is below! 

Its actually for female self licking and made with neko (cat) girls in mind ?

Yeah I kinda figured that was a female animation, and it really does look like a cat licking itself lol.

I mostly meant like. I'd like to find a pose where a man is doing something similar, sitting down back bent and such. I guess I'll have to learn how to make custom animations, haha.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...