menu options question

? You open the menu with the TAB key

Keys

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Controls

Journal (Stats, Inventory, Magic, Maps and Quests,

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Journal

At uesp net you find everything about Oblivion. (and Skyrim)
All items, quests, NPCs, factions, magic,...  Bugs...  the DLCs

EDIT:  Why do you ask in the Lovers with PK section?

But if you want to install Lovers read my yellow Link below!  All you need before you install Lovers. With a wrong installed game Lovers will not work.

I am not talking about the game menu options. I am talking about Lovers with PK menu. First download (LAPF) talks about Menu Options Guide by the awesome mem4ob4. It is

at the bottom of the page. That is why I am asking in this section. There are options like Sex Diary, setting for body, setting for animations and positions, sex effects, etc. I do not know how to get to this menu.

You wrote :    I still haven't got the hang of how the inventory system, map system, etc.  . . .  It is different from Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

There is no Lovers inventory  or map menu . And of course Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout Sex Mods are different. So it was clear to me that you are talking about the Oblivion Menu.

Ok here the Lovers setttings

LAPF has setting spells.            And that's why  I always tell people install one Lovers Mod after another.

First only LAPF and check what new spells you have. And check what you can do with the spells.

If you install all Lovers Mods at once you do not know what the mods change on the basic system, and what spell belongs to which mod.

The 2 LAPF setting spells.

Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

is for the main settings and player

Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)

a target spell for special NPC settings.  The default sex-body for all NPCs you set with the spell above, with this spell the target NPC can have a different lower body during sex.

You can ignore this spell until you leaned more about Lovers and maybe starts to add different bodies to NPCs, companions.

First you only need the "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)" spell

That are all LAPF spell !  If you have other Lovers spells they are Mod spells

-----------------------------

Lovers Mods with setting spells( and other spells)   LoversRapers, LoversHookers, SlaveTrade, LoversVoiceSSPplus . Joburg, LoversSpermSplashEx

Lovers Mods with ini settings ( Many Lovers Mods have ini files that you can modify
LoversProstitute

Lovers Mods with in game menu

LoversBitch

Lovers Mods with spells but no settings

LoversCreatures, LoversMagic, ImmoralSisters, LoversMB2, BravilUnderground, Crowningisle

And the Lovers pregnancy system Tamago has also my Mods with setting spells, ini files and "normal" spells.