Harley Quinn face paint

I know I asked for this before but I think I was misunderstood.  Can a mod creator re-make Harley Quinn's face paint just like it was in the Suicide Squad movie?  White covering her entire face but with black eye shadow & red lipstick on top in those locations?  I have nothing to offer you except the pride in making something many folks will want.  I miss the HQ face paint that used to be in this game & I want it back.  Surely, other people do too.

I did get help from Bronta but it wasn't exactly what I wanted.  I do appreciate any help I get here & am thankful for it.  It's not like I can ask EA or Maxis where it went.

The exact face paint I'm looking for used to be in this game not that long ago.  Doesn't anyone remember that?  Am I the only one who used it?  Maybe HQ isn't as popular as I thought she was:(

Archived