• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings,

I am experiencing an issue that when I generate this for CBBE in Bodyslide it is not making any changes.  I am using MO2 I love the virtual file system. The only files being generated are as follows;

DEMOpenDressBlack_0.nif

DEMOpenDressBlack_1.nif  These files are generated and placed in the Open Dress Mod File

DEMOpenDressBlack.tri  This file is generated and placed in the over write file of MO 2.

However, no in games changes take place and I can find no Open Dress Black using the Add Item Menu Mod.

I have noticed in the Caliente Tools in the mod file the files for the Linen and Mail dresses are not there.  Is that why Bodyslide does not see them?

Any ideas

Thanks Dep

Correction, I think I figured it out, I am going to chalk this up to operator error, meaning me, one must remember to generate for the correct body.  Some day I might actually remember that.  Still having some HDT issues with a jiggly butt, but that is at least, at this moment its acceptable.  This HDT issue is mostly some clipping, shorting the dress helps a lot.

Thanks for an awesome mod.

Edited by Dep200