(Fe)Male Only Random NPCs

I was wondering if there was a mod out there that made all random NPCs (NPCs that aren't pre-made by maxis and are randomly generated by the game from the populate houses option) male (or female because if one gender is possible then the other gender should also be possible). If it is possible and fairly easy to do, would someone be willing to make the mod? I haven't had any luck figuring out how to mod. Sometimes the program just doesn't want to work.

21 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

I was wondering if there was a mod out there that made all random NPCs (NPCs that aren't pre-made by maxis and are randomly generated by the game from the populate houses option) male (or female because if one gender is possible then the other gender should also be possible). If it is possible and fairly easy to do, would someone be willing to make the mod? I haven't had any luck figuring out how to mod. Sometimes the program just doesn't want to work.

Yeah. Is called Mccommand center mod, you can choose on settings, rate of age, gender and age of people that you want the game generates  random, how ever this won’t stop the game into creating ugly sims. That’s the download link https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

On 4/21/2020 at 9:17 PM, Elsalovescocaine said:

Yeah. Is called Mccommand center mod, you can choose on settings, rate of age, gender and age of people that you want the game generates  random, how ever this won’t stop the game into creating ugly sims. That’s the download link https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

Isn't that just for after they are created? I haven't seen any option that decides how the game creates NPC sims. If you can point me towards the options I would be grateful. I might be "missing" those options because for some reason I can't find certain things I've messed with before. I'm thinking it might be due to my resolution but that's max for my system.

8 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

Isn't that just for after they are created? I haven't seen any option that decides how the game creates NPC sims. If you can point me towards the options I would be grateful. I might be "missing" those options because for some reason I can't find certain things I've messed with before. I'm thinking it might be due to my resolution but that's max for my system.

Install install the mod, click on  any sims 4 computer , I mean the one inside the game , click on setting, next Mcc population tab , you are gonna see option to cut sims 4 NPC numbers, choose how they spawn for sex, age or type. Change those settings for example female was 30 means 30% of auto game generated sims gonna be females , you can change that number for 70, now 70% of random sims gonna be females. Set OK, mod gonna asking you to reset the game and done.

say hello to your mostly female sims world 

On 4/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, Elsalovescocaine said:

Install install the mod, click on  any sims 4 computer , I mean the one inside the game , click on setting, next Mcc population tab , you are gonna see option to cut sims 4 NPC numbers, choose how they spawn for sex, age or type. Change those settings for example female was 30 means 30% of auto game generated sims gonna be females , you can change that number for 70, now 70% of random sims gonna be females. Set OK, mod gonna asking you to reset the game and done.

say hello to your mostly female sims world 

Wow thank you. I completely forgot that the computer is required to access/edit many of the options.