IGNORED

New to MO2 and have my first mod with issues... need help

Hello played for years LE with NMM... went away for 4 years now have SE and building back a group of mods with MO2... so far everything has been good except for the latest mod...

The Kinky Princess - a dance club

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28917?tab=posts&BH=6

Screen-Shot6.png
Wierd.

I installed with MO2 (Main file, patch file, cbbe file - overwrote each time. Ran loot, ran FNIS) and everyone in the place has a dark black, bald head.. Its like some kind of skyrim blue man group...

Any ideas how to fix it? or what went wrong?

Also the room with the water/shower has no floor... I just fall endlessly when I go in and respawn near the entrance.

Thanks

23 hours ago, embdude said:

Hello played for years LE with NMM... went away for 4 years now have SE and building back a group of mods with MO2... so far everything has been good except for the latest mod...

The Kinky Princess - a dance club

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28917?tab=posts&BH=6

Wierd.

I installed with MO2 (Main file, patch file, cbbe file - overwrote each time. Ran loot, ran FNIS) and everyone in the place has a dark black, bald head.. Its like some kind of skyrim blue man group...

Any ideas how to fix it? or what went wrong?

Also the room with the water/shower has no floor... I just fall endlessly when I go in and respawn near the entrance.

Thanks

Those purple armors mean you are missing textures from somewhere.  Though as it is supposed to be standalone weird as you say.

Taking a look at the files, you should have only three items on the left pane of mo for this mod, the first one is

the kinky princess 2.1

the kinky princess esp update 2.2 When you select this item on the left pane it should show as overwriting the esp in the mod above.

kinky cbbe special.  It should not really show as overwriting anything.

If you run the romance of npc mod that patch will go here other wise ignore it.

If you run the dance for me mod, then its patch goes here otherwise ignore it.

If  you run either of the above mods that have patches, make sure that the patch is underneath both the kinky princess and the other mod in the esp list.

Run bodyslide and build the armors for the mod, if you know how choose build to specific location, then zip up that mesh folder and install as its own mod.

Run fnis, this under mo2 should replace already existing files, and will more than likely not generate much in the overwrite folder, assuming of course you have created a new mod from previous fnis output being generated.

Now load a save, preferably from before you installed this mod and go back the mod and see what has happened.

My suggestion would be to uninstall the mod then reinstall all three parts of the mod and keep them in the order listed, the main mod esp update and bodyslide files, while it ends up with a massive mod list on the left pane it does make finding out what is overwriting what easier.