How to start the CLS story?

Riyan

Hello.

First of all, I'd like to say that I have never played Oblivion before, and today I decided to try it out. I wanted to start with this custom-story (CLS). 

And here I am. I've finished the tutorial, the emperor was killed and gave me his amulet. But the point it, I don't want to play the main story of the game, but the Claudia's Little Secret one. So, my question is, where should I start? Where can I 'trigger' the quest chain?

I am using a gold edition.

Thanks in advance.

It may take a few days. Earn some money by looting some chests and barrels and then sleep in a cheap inn.

Or get yourself an alternate start PI like this one which gives you a place to sleep from the very beginning and allows you to leave the main quest aside until you want to start it.

Also important: Is CLS last in your load order? To put your PI´s into the right load order use Wrye Bash.

CLS is a highly complex PI that does not like too many PI´s besides it. Read and follow the installation instructions carefully, as it takes (and taxes) the Oblivion engine to it´s very limits.

Archived