I have to restart Sexlab every time I want to save the game,

The Ashen

I know that it likely has to do with the number of animations I have in game. If after restarting I do not enable any of the animations from the animation loader then it will continue to save just fine, but I want those animations. Has anyone found some sort of work around? I've been doing it this way for a while now and I am getting tired of it. 

My few google searches lead me to FNIS animation count errors, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. 

Thanks

7 minutes ago, The Ashen said:

I know that it likely has to do with the number of animations I have in game.

Nope.  Any issues related to that would happen regardless of any steps you took to enable them.  Much more likely that something is wrong with the registration system or with your FNIS setup.

Need:

1) a papyrus log from when you tried to run the SLAL loader and register the animations.

2) Copy of your FNIS output with any errors or warnings attached

3) Need to know what skeleton you are using

4) Load order would also help.

In order:

1) I do not know how to get they papyrus log.

2) Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

3) I use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

4) I also do not know how to export load order. I am using Mod Organizer. 

I definitely looks like a fnis issue, but I don't really know what. 

Sorry for being such a potato. I will look up how to get those lists and get back to you. 

10 hours ago, The Ashen said:

image.thumb.png.33e63548792e66df181841b96eebf2b7.pngThis is probably the jankiest way to do this. I do not seem to have any Papyrus logs in my folders.

You have a lot of old and outdated mods in there.  Just starting from the top few esps: realistic ragdolls and force is redundant with the newer XPMSE (and by newer, I mean last four years or so).  Sexlab Nude Creatures and all the associated files are abandoned.  More Nasty Critters is the way to go.  I stopped reading at that point.

19 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

You have a lot of old and outdated mods in there.  Just starting from the top few esps: realistic ragdolls and force is redundant with the newer XPMSE (and by newer, I mean last four years or so).  Sexlab Nude Creatures and all the associated files are abandoned.  More Nasty Critters is the way to go.  I stopped reading at that point.

I didn't consider any of that. I have just been doing the old plug and play for years.

I'll look through them. Thanks for the advice. 

Archived