Glitched animation

3 minutes ago, SimpleBin said:

Does anyone know what's the problem with all the animation? Every creature is stuck in one stance and stuck in one spot. I don't know what to do.

1) Did you install something that needed FNIS?

2) If so, did you run FNIS?

3) If you answered yes (or "IDK lol") to 1 and no (or "wat") to 2, then you should get into the habit of reading mod descriptions, or you are never going to get this shit working.

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Okay, so what is it?

Nvm, I fixed that problem, but another problem showed up, you know the T pose animation glitch, I fixed it by using the usergenerate tool thing, but now even though I did that, it still get stuck there, you know the problem?

13 minutes ago, SimpleBin said:

Nvm, I fixed that problem, but another problem showed up, you know the T pose animation glitch, I fixed it by using the usergenerate tool thing, but now even though I did that, it still get stuck there, you know the problem?

Did you add or remove some animations?  You have to run that tool every time you change animations.

13 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Did you add or remove some animations?  You have to run that tool every time you change animations.

Nevermind, I am a fucking idiot and you have the right to insult me. I used my brain, checked the root files thoroughly, I also checked the Usergenerate tool and found a warning. So I decided to check out the file, decide to delete it, and  it works.