Best "Immersive" Dialogue mod?

Just looking for a mod that adds dialogue options for sex in an immersive way. I don't like Sexlab Romance and SLEN because its just a "Press x to bang, but if the person is racist they might not bang". Basically something that has a bit more of a progression between starting a conversation and dropping panties, so to speak.

There seem to be 3 such mods I've seen that do something like this: Sexlab Dialogues, Relationship Dialogue System, SexLab Sexlife

I dont have extensive experience with any of them so Im hoping someone who does could maybe give some advice

I’m sorry I should have specified I only have SE.

The mod looks good but seems it’s only for LE and the mod author seems insistent on it stating that way, from what I’ve skimmed. So I’m back to the original choices

8 hours ago, nonoyes said:

I’m sorry I should have specified I only have SE.

The mod looks good but seems it’s only for LE and the mod author seems insistent on it stating that way, from what I’ve skimmed. So I’m back to the original choices

If I see something I'll try to remember you're looking for something. I have LE...

16 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

If I see something I'll try to remember you're looking for something. I have LE...

It seems if I unpack the BSA it can work fine on SE but no support for SE on the main page of the mod. Lets see how it goes

Archived