How Do I Change the Tags of Animations Organized in Mods?

There is this mod that gives rape animations that does not fit with the encounter or scene of the dialogue the mod gives. I want to change it from rapey animations to non aggressive animations, but how do i do that with TESVedit? 

I looked through the lines it shows in the software, but i dont see any obvious keywords that relate to the tags that are being used when finding animations to use for the mod. maybe its hidden in some type of scripting language that probably dont understand.

1 hour ago, nobynoby208 said:

There is this mod that gives rape animations that does not fit with the encounter or scene of the dialogue the mod gives. I want to change it from rapey animations to non aggressive animations, but how do i do that with TESVedit? 

I looked through the lines it shows in the software, but i dont see any obvious keywords that relate to the tags that are being used when finding animations to use for the mod. maybe its hidden in some type of scripting language that probably dont understand.

You can't do it with xEdit (I don't think) those tags would be in the scripts so you need to edit those.

I did look at the dialogue and didn't see much there that I though lent itself to consensual animations but it's your game.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:07 AM, Mez558 said:

You can't do it with xEdit (I don't think) those tags would be in the scripts so you need to edit those.

I did look at the dialogue and didn't see much there that I though lent itself to consensual animations but it's your game.

Do you know where i can get started on learning how to edit the scipts? not really sure what to put in the search bar on google at the moment and also dont want to waste your time too much

Archived