How to make members of my household, NPC

Is it possible to make a member of my family, an NPC? I just want he/she to be a member of my house, but I don't want to control the sim anymore. He/she gotta be independent: I can't manage so many people alone: I'm going crazy!!!!

If I simply remove him from the family, he disappears, and don't live with me anymore :(

Thanks

14 minutes ago, jonathanlivingston said:

And how can they satisfy needs and all other things?

give em a good paying job, and just leave them to rot, they wont starve or smell up the place as long as you have autonomy on and all the necessities 

there's a mod out there that allows you to make an npc your roommate instead. they will not be part of your household but they will live alongside your house as long as you assign them a bed to sleep on and they will act on their own. you can even marry that npc without him/her being added on your household and they will also look for a job or you could assign them a job manually (using another mod).

hope that helps.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, Athlon69 said:

there's a mod out there that allows you to make an npc your roommate instead. they will not be part of your household but they will live alongside your house as long as you assign them a bed to sleep on and they will act on their own. you can even marry that npc without him/her being added on your household and they will also look for a job or you could assign them a job manually (using another mod).

hope that helps.

Archived