New Stellaris player looking for suggestions

Toatedsnow

Never played this game before, picked it up on a recommendation. Borrowed a mate's modlist too, but was wondering if anybody here had anything to add. All suggestions welcome ofc, be they LL or Workshop content. Was considering throwing in LV and maybe a few portrait mods, but my understanding is that the game and mod manager don't enjoy it when you have conflicting files.

Attached a picture of the modlist I was given thus far, in order.

working.png

The current best LL implimentation of sexual gameplay is currently lustful void, as others have said it's likely best to play without mods first time, especially since some mods have incompatabilities (offset by the fact that it's a premade list). The best shipset IMO is the federation builder shipset from the workshop. In terms of portraits (species looks) I'd suggest a person who's uploaded "angel" "fallen angel" "kitsune" and "android"portraits, they're well-made, universally compatible mods.

Archived