[QUESTION] [REQUEST] Updated Nero player Body Replacer to DMC5 Nero? (Original from R0R0N0, DMC4 Nero)

I've been enjoying the Nero body/ armor replacer but I've been wondering if it is possible someone could help me either make this type of mod on my own with the DMC5 model (Pic below) or if I could submit this as a request?

Or give me a little help on how it works! Nero's full body model can be found for free for blender I'm guessing that's the starting point, and then converting it to an .obj file so it can be converted to a .nif and I'm totally lost in this process, maybe I'm totally wrong. I also have no idea how to make it work the same way as R0R0N0's mod, where it's just a piece of armor that changes your player model and can be taken off, and your player is back to normal. As far as I know the mod author is inactive since 2019 :(

Here is the model I thought could be used: https://www.deviantart.com/rotten-eyed/art/devil-may-cry-5-nero-790558020 or maybe take the files from the DMC5 game files? (Not sure if that is actually legal so I'm sticking with the blender model!)

dd2oeh0-c529e476-b40d-4030-908f-1c6a8e19b08a.thumb.png.6a26a0c570966ad3af6eb7f15c3b5771.png

This is where the mod I am speaking of can be found: 

If anyone can point me into the right direction on making a DMC5 model version, show me how it works, maybe even make this sort of mod from scratch that would be great!

• 6 months later...