Narcissistic Handjob - Your suggestions about my animation ^^

Hello to you !

I'm new to this forum, my name is Katkhol and I started to learn how to make animations for WickedWhims.

Finally, I would already like to succeed in making one!

So here is what I started to do: A handjob animation in front of a mirror. The idea is to do several "poses" and one ejaculation at the end.

637096941_LesSims413_04_202018_34_33.png.1c7ee66731b5de46c992a982d4ab8bfd.png    vlcsnap-2020-04-13-18h32m10s543.png.032c814e05b31a02fbe69d137bfeae7d.png

There I think I have finished my first "pose", and I would like to have your opinion on it, before continuing.
Do you think my animation is natural enough? I'm not very satisfied with facial expressions. Do you have any suggestions ?

Here a video :

You can download the animation for WickedWhims here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuEknXXBT_3zoqMjzK6ZNqLNG40U6w?e=fF5igG

You just have to put it in the Mods folder. In game, it is activated by clicking on a mirror, then HANDJOB> Narcissistic Handjob.

I hope with your advice to be able to finish it and make a nice animation complete with a nice cum at the end =)!

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

PS 1 : I'm new, so if I do things wrong on the forum (post the videos ...), don't hesitate to tell me!

PS 2 : I'm French ... Sorry for my bad English xD!

Thank you for your feedbacks and suggestions !!! ❤️ I want to become better anf make a lot of sexy animations ! (My goal is to make a threesome animation with 3 men)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks nice, and as the above suggested, if it's possible for you to animate further you could do things like where he's touching his body or really checking himself out in the mirror.

The animation is very well done, and may I also suggest using cherry pie's cum mesh as it's one of the neatest and best looking out there if you're going for climax scenes.

• 4 months later...

i think this is a great start to say the least. 

perhaps make 2 animations/stages. one stage for normal, like the one you have made. and then the other stage, narcicistic. 

during the narcissistic stage, at one point while jerking it, with 2 fingers (thumb and pointer finger) at the base of his shaft, have him whip his dick downward, pointing it down, all by only like 15 degrees, holding it down with only his thumb and pointer finger, and then he just stares at it. and maybe with those same 2 fingers, stroke it slowly 3 times, and then he puts his 2 fingers back to the shaft of the base, and whips it down again, pointing it downward by the same 15 degrees, and wait a couple seconds, and then stroke with 2 fingers a few more times, then he licks his hand with his toungue, lubing up his hand, and then he strokes slowly/normally again. eventually closing his eyes. and after several seconds he then looks into the mirror at himself, and sticks his chest out a bit, like he is showing off his chest muscles, staring at his chest muscles, stroking himself, then closes his eyes, and his head raises like 15 degrees upwards, and then a few seconds later he opens his eyes, and then looks down at his dick in the mirror, and then opens his mouth and moans.

Your first pose looks great and very natural, i will try it ingame for sure!
I know nothing about making animations but maybe you could change the "surprise" facial expression he already has for some "angry" one at some point in the end of the animation, like frowning or something... that would be my suggestion!

Sorry my english isn't perfect /facepalm

Looks great. Suggestion: I would love to have one of these where the sim is holding their phone/camera, pointing it at the mirror to record themselves while jacking off. Both a male and a female version, maybe. They're basically making a dirty pic or vid to send to another sim or to post online.

(Unfortunately, there's no actual mod for sims to send/upload pics/vids to each other, but these animations would still be cool for story progression).