Futanari in RJW

nitrolordmen

So I have little to no skill in modding, but I was wondering if there was a way to have a futanari gender option, or give females (Or specific females) the functionality to *also* have penis

Some pointers in the right direction, or a copy&paste into a certain file would be appreciated.. sorry to bother y'all

4 hours ago, nitrolordmen said:

So I have little to no skill in modding, but I was wondering if there was a way to have a futanari gender option, or give females (Or specific females) the functionality to *also* have penis

Some pointers in the right direction, or a copy&paste into a certain file would be appreciated.. sorry to bother y'all

you can easily add a penis to a female or add a vagina to a male via surgery with RimJobWorld, they will be called female but can use both their penis and vagina as they please

Archived