So whenever Im out not fiddling around tweaking my sex mods i.e just playing the game normally, my arousal just resets to 0. i get the notification "My desires are satisfied" even though I wasnt engaged in an animation. how do I fix that so that it will keep increasing until it turns to 100 arousal points?

Succubus Heart 4.412

With additemmenu take Soul Desire and Soul sperm, enter them in the favorites menu, assign them a number from 1 to 8, occasionally use them.

To keep the excitement high, you must set up SexLabAroused as an exhibitionist, you must keep it in a state of sexual abstinence, if you prefer, in a inhabited center send it around naked.

The state of excitation remains high also based on the state of your PG. See it in MCM> SexLab> Sex diary . When the condition of sexual purity rises (up to ninphomaniac) you will have the opposite problem :O  To speed up this step, have group sex or in public 

However, there are other mods that support this condition making it almost permanent

9 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Succubus Heart 4.412

With additemmenu take Soul Desire and Soul sperm, enter them in the favorites menu, assign them a number from 1 to 8, occasionally use them.

To keep the excitement high, you must set up SexLabAroused as an exhibitionist, you must keep it in a state of sexual abstinence, if you prefer, in a inhabited center send it around naked.

The state of excitation remains high also based on the state of your PG. See it in MCM> SexLab> Sex diary . When the condition of sexual purity rises (up to ninphomaniac) you will have the opposite problem :O  To speed up this step, have group sex or in public 

However, there are other mods that support this condition making it almost permanent

So there isnt a script i can tweak on TESVedit to remove the reset bug?