Basemental Drugs Error

Hi, i have a problem with Basemental Drugs everytime when i try to go in a world the game kick me to the selecting map. i removed the mode and everthing was fine but i really want to get it to work :( 
(My game version is 1.56.52)

Untitled.png

first of all, you should really update your game to 1.61.15.1020
and depending on what verion you have of Basemental Drugs, you should update this as well

after installing the newest BD version, delete the localthumbcache.package and start the game 

5 hours ago, thaclone said:

first of all, you should really update your game to 1.61.15.1020
and depending on what verion you have of Basemental Drugs, you should update this as well

after installing the newest BD version, delete the localthumbcache.package and start the game 

I really don't want to update because there is so much useless stuff i don't use(Even in this version i use only the default stuff) and the game is really slow in that version, i already use the latest BD and i deleted the localthumbcache.package, still the same error :(

yeah... so you use a BD version which is fixed for the latest game version - but you run a game version, that is, I don't know, some months old...

If you really don't want to update your game, you probably need to find the matching version of BD

in this case I would go to BD discord and ask there, if anybody may have that old BD version

Archived