Breast issues during sex animations (SOLVED)

This is solved, I'm a dummy and chose the wrong skeleton during XPMSSE installation. Brain fart, nothing to see here....

=========================================================================

I've been sticking to Oldrim, and just decided to leap back to SSE after not touching it for a few years. Using MO2, am still in the testing phase of setting up SSE so load order only consists of some higher quality texture packs, hairs/overlays, Alternate Start LAL, a few armors to test they have physics (breast, butt work fine on each of them, already tested ones designed for my character and ones designed for everyone else) and a few Sexlab-related mods.

Bodies in use:

BHUNP 3BBB for my toon (using YgNord race, also got it working with Unique Character)

BHUNP BBP for CBPC on everyone using default mesh paths.

Essential mods for physics and their version:

SKSE64: v2.0.17

XPMSEE: v4.71

FNIS XXL SE: v7.6

HDT-SMP 1.5.97: v2.11

CBPC: 1.35

BHUNP: 1.65 (1.7 is out, but it's strange and I couldn't be bothered trying to get it working after an hour or so, just a few items in change log and no real details on the new scripts/ESP)

BHUNP is overwriting all of the above, and ABC Beast Cocks is overwriting XPMSEE's beast skeletons.

Animations will typically start fine, then randomly the breasts will stretch down into the waist (both my toon and female NPCs, creature and human animations; sometimes it won't happen, seems to occur more often when switching animation sets mid-act). Afterwards, when the re-dress happens the breasts might stay stretched for a moment but will go back to normal. Regular walking, crouching and running bounces the breasts/butt fine, tested a mix of walking/running/sneaking/combat from Riverwood to Solitude by way of the road east of Whiterun, west past Morthal and through Dragon Bridge.

I also have issues on my toon where the breasts will "torpedo" out a short ways (physics still working normally, they don't shoot off into the distance or fly up to slap a dragon, etc), exit/reloading save seems to fix that but will not resolve on its own. Happens every time I do showracemenu. Think that's a BHUNP issue though, not sure if anything can be done about that beyond restarting the game.

Could it be some animations aren't playing nice with CBPC/SMP? Thanks in advance, if any more details are needed let me know.

@Pharcry

While I can't be certain but this sounds like a physics config setup file being too... I guess bouncy I guess would be how to phase it for sexlab and the motions of the animations are just causing the physics config to go crazy and when the animation ends the physics config goes back to being stable. So maybe try using a different config file to use one less bouncy to see if the same thing happens.

5 hours ago, sparral said:

@Pharcry

While I can't be certain but this sounds like a physics config setup file being too... I guess bouncy I guess would be how to phase it for sexlab and the motions of the animations are just causing the physics config to go crazy and when the animation ends the physics config goes back to being stable. So maybe try using a different config file to use one less bouncy to see if the same thing happens.

Hmm that makes sense... I do know BHUNP comes with its own very accentuated settings, might be acting up more in SE than LE, I may have to compare the settings from there with this too. Will give that a shot when I can and report back. Thank you!

UPDATE/SOLVED: Well I'm a dum-dum... I think the issue was I picked the wrong skeleton in XPMSSE install >_< Stupid mistake, went back and checked everything and all is well now. After testing I'm pretty sure I hit the Fake Physics option, brain must've been on auto-pilot and saw the 3BBB mention in the description and just hit it. Lesson learned, onward to the next one (because modding is always an adventure in itself)!

• 3 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 7:39 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

UPDATE/SOLVED: Well I'm a dum-dum... I think the issue was I picked the wrong skeleton in XPMSSE install >_< Stupid mistake, went back and checked everything and all is well now. After testing I'm pretty sure I hit the Fake Physics option, brain must've been on auto-pilot and saw the 3BBB mention in the description and just hit it. Lesson learned, onward to the next one (because modding is always an adventure in itself)!

Holy shit you can't imagine how grateful I am. I've been searching for the solution for 2 whole days, thank you.