[WIP] Skyrim + FFVII menu sound

Every so often I get some strange raptus and , since I consider myself a nostalgic (I assume others are like this) I said to myself "Is it possible to insert the FFVII menu sounds?". Well , yes, it is possible. It's true, there is something on the net, but it's not what I was looking for.
So I got to work, I found the original FFVII sounds and I'm putting them in Skyrim. At the moment it is only the beginning of the work, I am still trying to understand which are some audio to replace (several I have already found).
Your opinion? I did not understand if the audio is not optimal because of my slow connection or it is because of the narrowing of the video, however for those who want to test it

ui.rar     Extract> copy> paste in Skyrim data folder> sound> fx

EDIT  This is already better

Alright, after testing it out, I can say that this mod's sound files seem as if they might be louder by default than the ones in the OFFCA mod.

If one just wants the main menu replaced rather than going for a total sound overhaul (and risking crashes by using xwm sound file formats while other music is still in wav format as the OFFCA does), then this is definitely the option to go for.

You have an extra UI folder in that download, something which may get in the way if one simply wishes to drag and drop to install. If you want a mod manager friendly install archive, then here you go.

Final Fantasy 7 UI sound replacer by Lestat1627.rar

Now that I directly compare the sound files, yours covers all of the UI elements while the OFFCA only touches a handful. That means that both could likely be used at the same time without issue (if one converts the sound files to either one format to avoid having any wavs and xwm play too close to one another as was the issue which caused CTD when using OFFCA by itself).

The first Boss battle music entered

steel more figthning.mp3

The first problem I'm encountering is the activation of the sounds in MCM, they don't start in any way. Why doesn't it belong to the original Skyrim sounds? Do you need to modify any script to insert it?

The second problem lies in the sounds of the game menu, they all work except those of Exit game to desktop Exit game to main menu, the Key enter and the Key exit

EDIT 

To continue my work, I am (unsuccessfully) looking for these only sound effects . I found something on YouTube but they are integrated into battle scenes and I don't know how to dissect the various audios to extract only what I need

FFVIII : Thunder, Thundara; Thundaga , Fire, Firaga; Flare;  Meteor; Ultima . Space Comet (Rinoa Limit Break) , Apocalypse ( Ultimecia ) Thunderstorm ( Quetzalcoatl )

I am looking for these effects to be able to insert them in Skyrim

EDIT EDIT 

Yuhuuuuu i found