just another secker here

i don't know if i asking to much but i really would be happy to find those face presets. just for personal use in my gameplays (tryng role play the history of 3 neko nynphs daughter of a khajit dragonborn with a ashen) you guys really are MVPs to find those things, soo maybe you can help me find at least one or 2 of those well i have to try thank you may talos protect all of you XD

seck1.png

seck2.jpeg

seck3.png

seck4.jpeg

megalikewp.jpeg

38 minutes ago, fapman83 said:

ty,but are you sure this is the same face? and the grim booette link is for the outfit not the face :(

I wrote therefore very similar!
the second and third picture is a character of COCO, it is impossible to get this.

Spoiler

ES0JWBEUEAAz6nb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ES0JXgcUwAATAbZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

my second link should only be one way to get in touch with the author of the picture.
maybe he shares his presets. :classic_wink:

most authors are unwilling to share their characters.

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

I wrote therefore very similar!
the second and third picture is a character of COCO, it is impossible to get this.

Reveal hidden contents

ES0JWBEUEAAz6nb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

ES0JXgcUwAATAbZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

my second link should only be one way to get in touch with the author of the picture.
maybe he shares his presets. :classic_wink:

most authors are unwilling to share their characters.

i think they don't gonna even reply me right? well ty for the attention

Archived