IGNORED

Tab key not working

Did a typical AAF build going off of this instruction manual and also doing what I could to reduce the overall number of mods needed.  Had this happen a few times and got ride of the issue.  Though I guess what I really want to know is, will it break my brand new save if I sacrifice the offender.  The ones it has to be is either Extended Dialogue Interface 1.3.6, CWSS Redux, AAF Family planning enhanced 2.4.  Worked before I put those one to finalize the build I want for now.  Or do I have another option?

On 4/6/2020 at 3:51 PM, Acarson64 said:

Worked before I put those one to finalize the build I want for now.  Or do I have another option?

Sometimes the TAB key will quit working no matter what you do and for a variety of reasons. When it happens to me, I make a save, close game and then reopen the game. Usually clears it up. I use all the mods you list in a 217 load order. I wouldnt get rid of anything you listed.

EDIT: I dont use Extended Dialogue. That one caused me a few problems.

That problems fixed.  Dumped a few mods that really weren't making the game any better.  The only issue now and its probably something simple to do, but MCG's start button doesn't appear when I started a new game.  I've tried to think about what I did wrong, but all of the other stuff is there.