Asking for Werewolf Mastery conversion to SE please?

I hate to ask, as one good soul here has already converted an Oldrim Mod to SE for me and very deeply appreciated by me :) ...But I have been hunting high and low for a Mod as good Werewolf Mastery to be able to play a really decent and worthwhile Werewolf in Skyrim, something you would expect a Werewolf to be, not Skyrim's Glass Tanks... I loved Werewolf Mastery in Oldrim and am finding there is no replacement among SE's Mods... The Mod Author has been gone for 6 years now, so no joy there :( ...Would someone please convert this Mod if it doesn't take too much to do so?

Werewolf_Mastery_by_RolandSir_MainFile_v3_0_DG-25392-3-0.rar

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Growl- Werebeasts of Skyrim exists as a sort of replacement for Werewolf Mastery, that is to say, a less complicated version of Moonlight Tales.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31245

Thank you FauxFurry :) ...I hadn't come across that Mod, it looks promising, thank you so much :) ...I have now downloaded it and will check it out as soon as I'm able :) 

• 1 year later...

Sup guys, so i just switch from skyrim LE to SE (AE) and i looked up and down for a port of Werewolf Mastery by RolandSir but i had no luck... SO i did it myself, the reason ? i like it more because it's a very simple mod and works like a charm in AE version as well, so if anyone still wants it or need it let me know and i'll post it here (If i'm allowed to post it here that is).

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:46 PM, Pawnisher said:

Sup guys, so i just switch from skyrim LE to SE (AE) and i looked up and down for a port of Werewolf Mastery by RolandSir but i had no luck... SO i did it myself, the reason ? i like it more because it's a very simple mod and works like a charm in AE version as well, so if anyone still wants it or need it let me know and i'll post it here (If i'm allowed to post it here that is).

Please do! I’d love to have it for my next playthrough!