IGNORED

Sun's Final Proyect

No idea, sun was pretty active then went on holiday from what I remember, after that they pretty much deleted everything here and on nexus, though the do have their own website elsewhere, but from what I saw last time I visited it not every thing was moved over to it.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rampdog said:

I spoke with Sun about it awhile back. She got some hate from a few  idiots who trashed her work, got discouraged, and pulled it with no real plans to put it back up.

Figured it would be something like that, from her comments on this site she had the same problem on nexus, and did the same thing there, pull everything and leave.

It is a shame as she did really good work on her conversions, sure some of what she did with the included shops and what not, was not my cup of tea and I tended to delete them from her mods, but I would never publish those, or do anything but comment about the fact I had done so, personally for armor/weapons mods the only edits I want it to do apart from add the armor/weapons is add them to boss chests as leveledl loot, never give to npc's or place anywhere in the work, unless the level lists add them there.

Wonder if we could convince her to come back or at least post them on her own site, even if she does not update them, being able to get them again would be nice.

Although with the current situation, it would not be soon, as from her comments she is a nurse of some type? In which case she is probably busy, busy, busy just now.

Unfortunately, the only contact I had with her was here. She's closed her account, so I have no  way of contacting her. I tried to encourage her, but I guess she had enough of the haters. And if she is  in the medical field, I'm sure she has much more on her plate than  returning here. Maybe after things settle down?

I have the mod in my build but I can't locate the actual zip folder to upload here since I downloaded it a while ago. If anyone can tell me how to find the zip folder or put together a new one with the esp and data files, I'll give it a try. 

Just curious, what exactly did the idiots trash her work about? Its just mind-boggling that anyone would criticize someone's quality work, when they upload it for free.

42 minutes ago, Riskofruin said:

I have the mod in my build but I can't locate the actual zip folder to upload here since I downloaded it a while ago. If anyone can tell me how to find the zip folder or put together a new one with the esp and data files, I'll give it a try. 

Just curious, what exactly did the idiots trash her work about? Its just mind-boggling that anyone would criticize someone's quality work, when they upload it for free.

Which mod manager do you use? Depending on your set up check to see where it's download directory or equivalent is, chances are if still have the zip if will be there.

No idea about the trash talking, I never noticed anything here when I was watching her posts for the various mods, there again people do say I am pretty much oblivious to most stuff like that, for the most part just never registers with me or if it does, I just ignore it, either that or they come across as not being native English speakers, and i know full well google and stuff like that can give some really odd output, and give a ton of leway for that sort of thing.

And you will not be able to upload here, well not unless you want to arse around with split files and what not, the file is around 600mb in size.  You would have to link to google or mega or such.

3 hours ago, Riskofruin said:

I first installed this mod via Vortex but I have since switched to MO2. So currently it shows up as "unmanaged" on MO2.

Hmm, that kinda implies that the files are in the data folder, it would be a pain to get them all out, though is there a suns final project in the left pane of mo? if so left click on it and from the menu choose open in explorer, if it is working properly that should be a folder with all the files required for the mod, but, I never moved from nmm/vortex to mo2, so not to sure how the transfer would have worked for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...