AAF violate and Nude mods

Hey guys,

First I'd like to say thanks for all the mods, a lot of them are incredible ?

Yesterday I finally start to look into sex mods, downloaded a few and managed to make them works together. It took me some times to find what was missing for the animations to works correctly but it seems to be good.

But now, I'm missing mods for "nude" monsters with genitals at least. I mean when Deathclaw or Supermutant doing their animations with my character, it's missing an important part each times ?

I tried to look into Loverslab and Nexus, but couldn't find anything :/ Did I miss something somewhere ?

Thanks guys !

30 minutes ago, GHozgul said:

Hey guys,

First I'd like to say thanks for all the mods, a lot of them are incredible ?

Yesterday I finally start to look into sex mods, downloaded a few and managed to make them works together. It took me some times to find what was missing for the animations to works correctly but it seems to be good.

But now, I'm missing mods for "nude" monsters with genitals at least. I mean when Deathclaw or Supermutant doing their animations with my character, it's missing an important part each times ?

I tried to look into Loverslab and Nexus, but couldn't find anything :/ Did I miss something somewhere ?

Thanks guys !

Not sure what your missing as I have no clue of what you have installed and what patch's your using. you can find a simple mod guide for AAF here: 

. Check Chapter V of the guide to see if your missing anything.

Thanks for your reply Mashup.

Actually I'm just missing mods for monsters penises, as I already have the animations installed, I'm just missing the fun part ;)

I'll also follow your link to redo a clean installation of the mods and requirements ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived