Surrendered in combat but just hugged

4 hours ago, Sudio said:

The animations just didn't play. The two characters just hugged for awhile and then it said the rape was over. Maybe I just had a hilariously nice raider....

Help us to help you. If you could post your load order/Plugins list that would help. As there are load's of reasons why animation would not play eg. No F4se, No CBBE installed, Wrong themes pack .Body not built, animations not installed correctly ect,ect,

That's my full mod order, I think. Vortex excludes the main game and DLC files because they are automatically loaded first.

Is there a way to move to the next animation manually, the way that SexLab does in Skyrim?

3 hours ago, Sudio said:

That's my full mod order, I think. Vortex excludes the main game and DLC files because they are automatically loaded first.

Is there a way to move to the next animation manually, the way that SexLab does in Skyrim?

In the AAF Menu you can cycle through the animation's by using the pgup and pgdown Keys. and the end key will end animation scene

I use Sem Em Up mod to test my animation install.

6 hours ago, mashup47 said:

In the AAF Menu you can cycle through the animation's by using the pgup and pgdown Keys. and the end key will end animation scene

I use Sem Em Up mod to test my animation install.

Do you press the AAF Option hotkey to bring up the menu?

Also, does anyone know if Magno CUM Gaudio compatible with Sim Settlements Conqueror?

6 hours ago, Sudio said:

Do you press the AAF Option hotkey to bring up the menu?

Also, does anyone know if Magno CUM Gaudio compatible with Sim Settlements Conqueror?

Yes press the HomeKey to open up the AAf Menu and use the delete key to cycle sub menu and the enter key to select. as for the Mango CUM Mod I'm not sure but I have not Read any post's reporting any Major problems.

The problem with just hugging was mod load order. I did what Vortex suggested and put the patch last otherwise, and it has mostly worked out. Some dicks in some animations go weird directions.

One more question, there's no dialog audio for MCG or other AAF right? Are subtitles available? I need to turn them on I think.

Archived