how to get rid of druggy toilet

bellxoxoego

I've downloaded the latest version of basemental mod and the toilet keeps turning into a cactus whenever any sim tries to use any toilet. why is thaaat?? huhu I kept replacing them and it is not fun to do so. can anyone help me resolve this issue? I don't think the mods broken or anything..it's just annoying and my sims need to pee. help please. thank youuu!

11 hours ago, bellxoxoego said:

I've downloaded the latest version of basemental mod and the toilet keeps turning into a cactus whenever any sim tries to use any toilet. why is thaaat?? huhu I kept replacing them and it is not fun to do so. can anyone help me resolve this issue? I don't think the mods broken or anything..it's just annoying and my sims need to pee. help please. thank youuu!

9 hours ago, Tieke said:

Delete the "do not delete" package

hmmm, I'm not saying it's the drugs but.......

maybe it's the drugs | Tumblr

13 hours ago, bellxoxoego said:

It was an April Fools prank. Either delete the "Do Not Delete.package" or update the mod through my website :) 

Archived