Jump to content
IGNORED

Can someone download or happen to have this robot racemod?


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Here's the link to the robot body, it's in an alpha state and I don't think it's been translated from korean so you may have trouble understanding things in game. It's also 2.2 gigs in size for download. This is the Link

Wow! Thank you, I thought it was totally hopeless lol. I'll do my best to get by with a translation app, again I really appreciate it<3

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Here's the link to the robot body, it's in an alpha state and I don't think it's been translated from korean so you may have trouble understanding things in game. It's also 2.2 gigs in size for download. This is the Link

Are there any requirements or any instructions or anything that I could translate?

Link to comment
8 hours ago, vexsf said:

Are there any requirements or any instructions or anything that I could translate?

Not that I know of, that download package is all that I've found on that robot mod. There might or probably are lines of korean in the esp/esm file that you could translate that would make it easier to understand in game.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Not that I know of, that download package is all that I've found on that robot mod. There might or probably are lines of korean in the esp/esm file that you could translate that would make it easier to understand in game.

I actually translated the whole thing lol, Turns out the clothes that cover her boobs are just invisible when I equip them. So i'm pretty sure theres some outfit pack requirement 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, vexsf said:

Turns out the clothes that cover her boobs are just invisible when I equip them. So i'm pretty sure theres some outfit pack requirement 

 

You have built the armour pieces in bodyslide? For me the armour folder doesn't have any meshes (SH_ROBO_BODY_0.5.7z\data\Meshes\playerbody\armor\) which to me means you have to build them in bodyslide first.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...