Can someone download or happen to have this robot racemod?

6 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Here's the link to the robot body, it's in an alpha state and I don't think it's been translated from korean so you may have trouble understanding things in game. It's also 2.2 gigs in size for download. This is the Link

Wow! Thank you, I thought it was totally hopeless lol. I'll do my best to get by with a translation app, again I really appreciate it<3

11 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Here's the link to the robot body, it's in an alpha state and I don't think it's been translated from korean so you may have trouble understanding things in game. It's also 2.2 gigs in size for download. This is the Link

Are there any requirements or any instructions or anything that I could translate?

8 hours ago, vexsf said:

Are there any requirements or any instructions or anything that I could translate?

Not that I know of, that download package is all that I've found on that robot mod. There might or probably are lines of korean in the esp/esm file that you could translate that would make it easier to understand in game.

4 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Not that I know of, that download package is all that I've found on that robot mod. There might or probably are lines of korean in the esp/esm file that you could translate that would make it easier to understand in game.

I actually translated the whole thing lol, Turns out the clothes that cover her boobs are just invisible when I equip them. So i'm pretty sure theres some outfit pack requirement 

1 hour ago, vexsf said:

Turns out the clothes that cover her boobs are just invisible when I equip them. So i'm pretty sure theres some outfit pack requirement 

You have built the armour pieces in bodyslide? For me the armour folder doesn't have any meshes (SH_ROBO_BODY_0.5.7z\data\Meshes\playerbody\armor\) which to me means you have to build them in bodyslide first.