Thick-Rim Glasses Replacer Version

Thick-Rim Glasses Replacer Version

View File

THICK-RIM GLASSES

- Replacer Version -

Original mod by LtCommander

This is just a basic modification of LTCommander's mod Thick-Rim Glasses. 

I removed the leveled list placement and glasses placed in the world and instead replaced the vanilla Black-rimmed glasses with their model. This is to make it more compatible with: Myopia Simulator (Immersive Glasses)

Their permissions allow for this, and for it to be re-uploaded here. Normally this is the kind of mod tweak that I would only do for my personal use, but since the permissions were so generous, and I feel it would be of benefit to those using my new mod Scavver's Closet, I decided to upload it here.

If you like this mod, please take the time to go to the Nexus and endorse the original. 

Permissions:

Refer to the original mod author's page and follow theirs

Warning:

If you are using Myopia simulator and wish to give yourself glasses via console, Don't add LtCmdr's original armor forms, Add Vanilla Black-Rim Glasses or Liam's Glasses instead.

CREDITS:

LtCommander:  The Original mod. I barely did anything.

So I tried the new glasses - still blurry vision.  I am not sure, but is there a requirement of the Lt Commander mod?

Do you have a proposed load order with Scavv's Closet, this mod, and Myopia glasses?  I tried moving around the 3 and can't seem to get the blur to go away ....

I did console in the glasses to try them out - but, maybe that shortcut is incorrect?

John

14 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

So I tried the new glasses - still blurry vision.  I am not sure, but is there a requirement of the Lt Commander mod?

Do you have a proposed load order with Scavv's Closet, this mod, and Myopia glasses?  I tried moving around the 3 and can't seem to get the blur to go away ....

I did console in the glasses to try them out - but, maybe that shortcut is incorrect?

John

If you added his glasses armor forms (IE Thick-Rim Glasses) via console it won't work. You need to add Vanilla Black rimmed glasses as that's the form that Myopia simulator is expecting. That's the whole point of this version of the mod being a replacer. I didn't think about the necessity to remove Lt's armor forms

I just added a note about this to the OP.

20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

If you added his glasses armor forms (IE Thick-Rim Glasses) via console it won't work. You need to add Vanilla Black rimmed glasses as that's the form that Myopia simulator is expecting. That's the whole point of this version of the mod being a replacer. I didn't think about the necessity to remove Lt's armor forms

I just added a note about this to the OP.

I dont have the Lt mod. Just yours. So yours is a patch and requiring Lt?  I cant remove the Lt armor forms without having his mod?

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I dont have the Lt mod. Just yours. So yours is a patch and requiring Lt?  I cant remove the Lt armor forms without having his mod?

No this is Lt's mod just without the leveled list integration and forms not placed in the world. My version replaces the Vanilla Black Rimmed glasses. (The Liam's glasses were already replaced.) So if you wish to add glasses via console add Black-Rim Glasses or Liam's Glasses

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

No this is Lt's mod just without the leveled list integration and forms not placed in the world. My version replaces the Vanilla Black Rimmed glasses. (The Liam's glasses were already replaced.) So if you wish to add glasses via console add Black-Rim Glasses or Liam's Glasses

Thank you. Thar was my understanding as far as I thought but needed to confirm before I installed Lt...

John.