Deactivate DFW Location Change Messages

Hello,

This is not a bug or anything but I've looked over and over and can't find a solution.

So, is there a way to deactivate the location change messages generated by Devious Framework (DFW) that appear on the top left? I find them kind of annoying and have tried all the MCM options with no results...

Thanks in advance!

On 4/1/2020 at 7:46 PM, sam420_ said:

*snip* have tried all the MCM options with no results... *snip*

That's a lie. Look again. There is an option to disable location change notifications. Done it myself the times I've used it. Not sure where it is, but I do know for a fact that it exists.

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, Grekdase said:

I can't fint it either. IU have poor eyesight so maybe it's my fault, but I've looked through every menu and I can't see it anywhere.

I found it! Sorry!

It was under Debug. Each of the "Screen - (...)" options are types of notifications. Changing the number for those options changes when that notification will be used. 0=never.