IGNORED

A Small and Forgotten Oldrim Mod

I am asking if anyone would be willing to help please? I'm getting to the point of just buying Oldrim again so I can use this little Mod, It was always an essential Mod for my game play, it is simply a Front Flip, but you'd be amazed at the difference it can make if you like your game tough and challenging while remaining squishy... always relied on tactics and agility to survive... I'm finding a big chunk of my gaming mojo has gone without this Mod :( 

Would someone please be kind enough to convert this Mod for SkyrimSE please? I would forever in your debt :) 

Front flip-9421-1-0 (1).rar

12 minutes ago, KanesGhost said:

I am asking if anyone would be willing to help please? I'm getting to the point of just buying Oldrim again so I can use this little Mod, It was always an essential Mod for my game play, it is simply a Front Flip, but you'd be amazed at the difference it can make if you like your game tough and challenging while remaining squishy... always relied on tactics and agility to survive... I'm finding a big chunk of my gaming mojo has gone without this Mod :( 

Would someone please be kind enough to convert this Mod for SkyrimSE please? I would forever in your debt :) 

Front flip-9421-1-0 (1).rar 57.17 kB · 0 downloads

Sounds like TK Dodge.

8 minutes ago, RJLbwb said:

Sounds like TK Dodge.

No, its not... I use TK Dodge also... This Front Flip came from a Nexus Mod called 'Martial Arts', it was created in 2012 and long forgotten... the Mod Author presented the Mod with a small number of Files to choose from depending on what you want from it, I personally found the Front Flip to be very valuable to game play, I never used the other files.

25 minutes ago, KanesGhost said:

No, its not... I use TK Dodge also... This Front Flip came from a Nexus Mod called 'Martial Arts', it was created in 2012 and long forgotten... the Mod Author presented the Mod with a small number of Files to choose from depending on what you want from it, I personally found the Front Flip to be very valuable to game play, I never used the other files.

I did a quick convert on it...see if it works for ya.

Front flip SE-9421-1-0.7z

35 minutes ago, ilkhan8 said:

I did a quick convert on it...see if it works for ya.

Front flip SE-9421-1-0.7z 47.47 kB · 1 download

ilhan... Thank you so, so much!!! :D ...it is working like a charm :D ....If it interests you what my excitement is all about and you decide to check this little Mod out, I thought you may like to know what it does that's so important to me and a tip on how to use it at its best :) 

What it does, is as the name suggests, is a Front Flip, rather than a jump, but what that achieves is, you have a slightly longer reaching and higher jump... this means you can reach more ledges and other surfaces normally out of reach to you of roughly equal height to the ground you're standing on... and as for the height of the front flip, you can front flip over an enemies head to escape tight spots, these two features have saved my character numerous times :) 

As for how to work this flip, if you hit the jump button once, you will only manage a vanilla Skyrim jump... what you need to do is whilst pressing/pushing your forward button or stick, spam your jump button, keep hitting it, basically hit it fast and continuous and the better (higher/wider) the Flip :) ...It's a god send if you're playing a squishy :P 

On 3/31/2020 at 10:06 PM, KanesGhost said:

ilhan... Thank you so, so much!!! :D ...it is working like a charm :D ....If it interests you what my excitement is all about and you decide to check this little Mod out, I thought you may like to know what it does that's so important to me and a tip on how to use it at its best :) 

What it does, is as the name suggests, is a Front Flip, rather than a jump, but what that achieves is, you have a slightly longer reaching and higher jump... this means you can reach more ledges and other surfaces normally out of reach to you of roughly equal height to the ground you're standing on... and as for the height of the front flip, you can front flip over an enemies head to escape tight spots, these two features have saved my character numerous times :) 

As for how to work this flip, if you hit the jump button once, you will only manage a vanilla Skyrim jump... what you need to do is whilst pressing/pushing your forward button or stick, spam your jump button, keep hitting it, basically hit it fast and continuous and the better (higher/wider) the Flip :) ...It's a god send if you're playing a squishy :P 

I am happy it worked for you.

Also, thanks for the info...I have seen a few vids over the years and wondered what mod they were using to do that :)

20 hours ago, ilkhan8 said:

I am happy it worked for you.

Also, thanks for the info...I have seen a few vids over the years and wondered what mod they were using to do that :)

I'm finally fully back in game, rusty as hell after not being able to play for the last five years lol... but getting there and flipping all over the place :P ...Thank you again ilkhan :) 

• 3 weeks later...