Animations with disfigured fingers only

cronos12

Hi, Im making an animation with 3ds max for female character and it works almost perfect, except for fingers. I tried to use keyframes for the fingers, also tried without keyframes...still the same result. I use the same animating process for rieklings and their fingers are fine.

ScreenShot144.png

15 hours ago, cronos12 said:

Hi, Im making an animation with 3ds max for female character and it works almost perfect, except for fingers. I tried to use keyframes for the fingers, also tried without keyframes...still the same result. I use the same animating process for rieklings and their fingers are fine.

ScreenShot144.png

If you haven't keyed anything in for the fingers then it might be a skeleton compatibility issue. You can see in the image that the hand pose looks default but the position of the fingers is wrong. It can't be scale or it would have shrunk the child bones as well, so it must be that they moved somehow. 

Assuming that other people have used the same method, ie the same script, and not had issues, then I think it's one of the skeletons. I can't really make much of a guess cause I have only used blender process. 

I suppose you can assume the skeleton in the game is fine though. Try reinstall the skeleton you use to animate, or the one that the script uses (if it does) then see if it's fixed.

14 hours ago, RohZima said:

If you haven't keyed anything in for the fingers then it might be a skeleton compatibility issue. You can see in the image that the hand pose looks default but the position of the fingers is wrong. It can't be scale or it would have shrunk the child bones as well, so it must be that they moved somehow. 

Assuming that other people have used the same method, ie the same script, and not had issues, then I think it's one of the skeletons. I can't really make much of a guess cause I have only used blender process. 

I suppose you can assume the skeleton in the game is fine though. Try reinstall the skeleton you use to animate, or the one that the script uses (if it does) then see if it's fixed.

You were right, I used some old skeleton from xp32 then found modders resources for the exact one I use ingame. Thanks

Archived