IGNORED

search for mod - bondage furniture and gore

Hello @ll! :classic_smile:

I'm looking for a mod that distributed throughout Skyrim, especially in the cities Bondage Furniture.

It wasn't Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)
and not Prison Overhaul either.

I am also looking for the mod who distributed these skewered and torn naked bodies in Skyrim.

Maybe someone else knows, unfortunately I have lost my complete Skyrim as it has been installed for years and have to do everything new. :classic_sad:

best regards

2 hours ago, Krynn said:

Hello @ll! :classic_smile:

I'm looking for a mod that distributed throughout Skyrim, especially in the cities Bondage Furniture.

It wasn't Bondage Furniture World (Crime & Punishment)
and not Prison Overhaul either.

I am also looking for the mod who distributed these skewered and torn naked bodies in Skyrim.

Maybe someone else knows, unfortunately I have lost my complete Skyrim as it has been installed for years and have to do everything new. :classic_sad:

best regards

Maybe this?

no, unfortunately not...
I just don't remember! :classic_sad:

one of the mods just put bondage furniture in the cities without doing anything... maybe something with prison overhaul.. :classic_mellow: but I think that was another mod.

and the other had, as an example in solitude, some bodies that were chained and dismembered.
this mod had one under a description at get support, only with which mod that I can not remember.

also before Whiterun some were set up and a woman was hung up when you went up the steps to Dragonsreach.

they weren't people from Skyrim, just a kind of statue