Help, questions on SexoutNG NV PregnancyV3

English I don't know, I use the dictionary and the translator therefore I ask to help with settings and to understand.

How it is necessary to adjust OffSpring Male Chance that the boy was born, at 60 and 100 girls are born only?

How it is necessary to adjust OffSpring Growth Duration? Costs on 100, in 3 game months the born child didn't change, his weight is shown 7 isn't dependent on that, in stock or not.

English I don't know, I use the dictionary and the translator therefore I ask to help with settings and to understand.

How it is necessary to adjust OffSpring Male Chance that the boy was born, at 60 and 100 girls are born only?

How it is necessary to adjust OffSpring Growth Duration? Costs on 100, in 3 game months the born child didn't change, his weight is shown 7 isn't dependent on that, in stock or not.

OffSpring Male Chance 0% = All Girls, OffSpring Male Chance 100% = All Boys

OffSpring Growth Duration

100% = 280 days

10% = 28 Days

1% = 2.8Days

You should ask these questions in the Pregnancy Topic, also if you ask the question in both English and your Language someone else who speaks your Language may answer your question better.

Archived