Adding poser mods with Nemesis?

I switched to Nemesis recently and everything works but poser mods. When I install them and load up the game, My character and all the npcs aren't in t-pose, they are in the idle animation, but they move like they are in t-pose, meaning that there are no animations for anything. I can't jump, unsheath weapons, use magic, I'm stuck in the idle animation. As soon as I uninstall poser mods (all poser mods I've tried have caused this) and re-run nemesis, it goes back to normal. In Nemesis it says I've load 18000 animations, which isn't pushing the limit, even on FNIS. So do poser mods just not work with Nemesis. I can't seem to find any support page for Nemesis, either.

I use GomaPeroPero's and GunSlicer's posers and they work just fine with Nemesis. I didn't have to do anything special to make them work.

I edited out the rings and use Poser Hotkey Plus SSE instead, but that shouldn't make a difference as far as Nemesis is concerned.

Are you testing this with an existing save or in a new game?

There's a bug report page here. Your problem seems similar to issue #142 so you may want to test with a reduced animation count.

Just now, Lateraliss said:

It's an existing save. I tried GomaPeroPero and Halo Poser, and both gave me the issue. I just tried HCPoser, which only adds 162 poses, and it worked. So I'm wondering if it's just too many animations for my computer to handle.

I edited my reply; see above. Your animation count may indeed be the issue.

37 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

I edited my reply; see above. Your animation count may indeed be the issue.

Yeah that seems to be my issue. I was wondering why halo poser said it had 3700 animations but nemesis was bumping my animation count by by nearly 9000. I'll stick to small poser mods until they fix that issue. Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...

fwiw I have Halo 1.8 running with Nemesis 0.83c, but I had to basically break it apart into four different mods for Nemesis to be able to handle it without crashing or other weirdness (one for each behavior group, and then a common one for the esp and textures and stuff).

it's admittedly a total hackjob way to get under the animation limit, but if you enable only one at a time and then rebuild it'll go.

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 7:35 AM, orgs1n said:

I use GomaPeroPero's and GunSlicer's posers and they work just fine with Nemesis. I didn't have to do anything special to make them work.

I edited out the rings and use Poser Hotkey Plus SSE instead, but that shouldn't make a difference as far as Nemesis is concerned.

Are you testing this with an existing save or in a new game?

There's a bug report page here. Your problem seems similar to issue #142 so you may want to test with a reduced animation count.

I'm using the Poser Hotkey Plus SSE with GomePero Poses and Nemesis. If I run Nemesis it does not even recognize the Pose Animation. If I go in game and try running the poses, it does nothing.

• 2 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, Haiken220 said:

I'm using the Poser Hotkey Plus SSE with GomePero Poses and Nemesis. If I run Nemesis it does not even recognize the Pose Animation. If I go in game and try running the poses, it does nothing.

Did you make sure to run Nemesis, launch and run the behavior engine? That was the issue I ran into with GSPoser. After that process it works again. I just swapped off of FNIS, so I've been reconfiguring my pose mods.