IGNORED

Defeat SE MCM menu wont show!!! :(

I really need some help please!. i CANNOT get the Defeat MCM to show up at all!

I have tried saving and waiting over and over. i have tried thos console command that forces the MCM menu :

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

it rhen tells me i have 45 MCM menus. So i again check and NO Defeat MCM.

I have LOOTED my game via MO2 and its in my load order all fine. I have ran FNIS generator and it lists Defeat in there too. everything is telling me Defeat is a mod installed. yet for love nor money i cannot get it to show ingame.

I even started a game from scratch, NEW game. it loads every single F**king mod in MCM except defeat!!!!

What is going on???!!! PLEASE HELP!! 

Did you try lowering it in your load order ?

Edit: Also 45 mcm menus seems like alot, i think i read somewhere before that there is a limit but i'm not sure...

And if you aren't, you might consider using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22825?tab=files in combination with this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29437

That way you can see most mcm's parameters and back them up so you don't have redo them every time you start a new game.

Helps when you have alot mcm's and configs to setup.

2nd edit: i was right there is a mcm limit of 128 but it doesn't matter here... in some cases mcm's do not show up until you pick and use a starting option (assuming you're using alternate start) try a new game but this time pick a starting option and use the bed, once that's done save and exit then reload that save and any mcm's that were waiting for you to leave the starting area should start loading and showing up.

Nope, tried moving it to the very bottom of my load order. Every single mod MCM is showing except defeat. I am at a complete loss. I dont understand. Its shopwing installed and no errors. Its in my load order and in FNIS and i am confused. Can anyone please help? :(

On 3/26/2020 at 10:22 PM, sophiextime said:

Nope, tried moving it to the very bottom of my load order. Every single mod MCM is showing except defeat. I am at a complete loss. I dont understand. Its shopwing installed and no errors. Its in my load order and in FNIS and i am confused. Can anyone please help? :(

Didn't see you had replied, quote people so we get a notification when you replie.

Do you still have that issue or did you manage to fix it ?

25 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

Didn't see you had replied, quote people so we get a notification when you replie.

Do you still have that issue or did you manage to fix it ?

I am sorry. Hope this is better.

Well it was weird. i re-installed Defeat and then it showed up. it was as if it was just a bad install or something. One thing i did do which i cant be sure is the issue but i did previously have Sexist Guards installed. I uninstalled that mod and defeat showed up. So maybe soemthing in Sexist gaurds was the issue? cant be sure but the MCM menu works now :)