Gears of War : Judgement

Guest Lady Luck

actually the original design on spartan female not all  of them wear properly ,some of them are revealing but that concept is  cancelled i remember someone talk about on GOW official forum.

well there, bungie knew that having sexy armors for females wouldnt help, thats why they almost put cortana naked. to balance the equation.

Well you know in Halo's case, at least Cortana is an AI and therefore not doing any fighting, thus she could appear buck naked for all anyone cares (well aside from giving John a nosebleed and getting him killed or something).

Plus the female Spartans and such wear proper armour don't they?

the same as above. they balanced it but in this case bungie made a good call. a non combatant character and AI was a wise choice.

im not saying ALL games need almost naked chars to sell more, but what im trying to say is that many many corporation choose that merchandise technique. wich makes me sad when GOW became one of those lame cos... it makes me angry, i agree with both of you on that.

but oh well. we are talking about a game that is far from released so we should wait a little bit longer. "lets see what we can see, said the blind man."

Archived