Gears of War : Judgement

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Gears-of-War-Judgment-Characters.jpg

" Seriously Fucking Prequel again , Jesus christ i am tired all this Bullshit!"

Let me see just saw the trailer typical gears of war , i'm not being baised ,i'm being honest here how many of you sick and tired of reebots and prequels i am ,  i want sequels damnit not going back again when i read the articles about it " it's pointless"   to care about judgement , but really look at the trailer it's a mess i didn't know why fanboys really just hyping the game up , to be honest with you it's bad shit even  Darksiders Trailer is way better but thats 2012 , this is 2013 and we have this  kind of trailer not excusable  " it's doesn't really stand par to it's story "  if i really want to play real GOW  play the sequels but this one just dull, if you wanna buy it the most stupid voice acting go for it .

" The worst voice actor no energy no nothing  .. Some grub uhh hh attack , What the hell?"

The devs idk lazing out on the features this game is gonna be short   , because prequels doesn't promise you standard of   8 hours minimum game play it's a 3rd person shooter what do you expect right , aside from that what i heard  the multiplayer is strait up simple like WAYY Too simple ,  to me gears of war 1/2/3  has the best trailer ever made, best game ever made but this is bullshit anyone who think this part is awesome you either high or  blind.

i don't have to pre -order the game i already know whats this game gonna look like when it's published waste more money up the ass.

Hint " no multiplayer how about them apples , its an insult to gow series"

Guest Lady Luck

yeah im like seriously god i just hate fanboys with no brains , instead hyping they denied everything when we spoke the truth like " this game is gonna be badass" im like " oh please i rather play pokemon then this  crap"

Guest Lady Luck

again i wanna say " whats the point " of playing the game when an article on wikia already released about  the prequels   and history of GOW , i rather read the prequels then playing it , " Like i said i don't care about the prequels , usually  3rd person shooters are meant for sequels , if people rooting out for prequels , that means devs are lazing out the work they did " what happened to the epic feature they have , now they dumbing down the game wow, really im utterly mad not just mad furious and disappointed.

let alone the feature let me correct before you guys  praising the game " there is zero multiplayer or even coop feature on this  prequel ".

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13671-Gears-of-War--Judgment-FFA-Multiplayer-Will-Not-Include-Down-But-Not-Out-%5BUpdated%5D.html

i love GOW. but i, somehow, find all about this prequel a little too hasted. they should had wait atleast a couple of years or maybe till the nextgen console.

Pokemon!! Who has not played Pokemon when they were younger....

You do know the game does explain a few things like how it all started and all....

that was one of the main great features of GOW.

not exactly. in an interview one of the makers said that they never insinuated that they were earth born. i mean, they are humans, but every character was born on Cera. maybe the gravity its different, the food and even the genetics for that time. they need strong people and somehow they fkd it up and made meat tanks..... or maybe its just the design style. did you guys never played unreal tournament 1 ??

i mean, someone asked one of the authors why all the males on GOW were meat tanks and he answered: "no one ever said they were born on earth. "

anw. as i said before, maybe its just the style. like in the DeusEx cartoon series, all the humans had long necks and were skinny as hell.

not exactly. in an interview one of the makers said that they never insinuated that they were earth born. i mean, they are humans, but every character was born on Cera. maybe the gravity its different, the food and even the genetics for that time. they need strong people and somehow they fkd it up and made meat tanks..... or maybe its just the design style. did you guys never played unreal tournament 1 ??

Yeah that's fine. So then, why the supermodel? :P

Yeah that's fine. So then, why the supermodel? :P

they need to sell. theyll put her with a super skimpy armor if possible but that wouldnt be "immersive",

Guest Lady Luck

sell my foot , it's all bait for horny guys , yeah how weak is that design pretty lady and used them as a marketing technique wow , u dont see that on assassin's creed but still they have kick ass art but this just sad...

Guest Lady Luck

exactly " Feh " XD instead having boobs on the cover why dont promote the gameplay instead chicks that made more sense but if you buy that for the tits that's like every idiots i know who waste their money and then complain how sucks their life is imo  not flaming but its fact ...

And the woman must automatically be there to be attractive? Feh...

exactly " Feh " XD instead having boobs on the cover why dont promote the gameplay instead chicks that made more sense but if you buy that for the tits that's like every idiots i know who waste their money and then complain how sucks their life is imo  not flaming but its fact ...

i agree with both, but that wont change facts. looking good things sells more. i bet, in real life combat, sexy looking suits wont help you survive (unless the enemy gets distracted). but this is old... thats why i mentioned unreal tournament, since those years we had meat tanks males and sexy looking females. thats only one of the reasons i dont find this new GOW very attractive, also that they rushed it.

btw. did any of you played Halo? how comes an HOLOGRAM or AI, or whatever it is, became very important for the series... many users played the game just to watch her... ejem Cortana... its just an example...

Guest Lady Luck

cortana < -- fapable character , i love halo at least its way better then this piece of crap , and again like you said poll having sexy suit wont save your ass,  having sexy girls wont make the game awesome pro gamers and enthusiast  reviewer will know this game is piece of shit when they finally buy it, i don't get why epic ever approved the game in first place.

imo unreal tournament is different even their girls is sexy at least that game is bad ass compare this crap nothing like that utter bullshitory < -- ultimate crap of crapness

Well you know in Halo's case, at least Cortana is an AI and therefore not doing any fighting, thus she could appear buck naked for all anyone cares (well aside from giving John a nosebleed and getting him killed or something).

Plus the female Spartans and such wear proper armour don't they?

Guest Lady Luck

actually the original design on spartan female not all  of them wear properly ,some of them are revealing but that concept is  cancelled i remember someone talk about on GOW official forum.

Archived